OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 2 - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Ultimately could give a **** about the British Royal Family but the reaction to the Prince Harry news is pretty hilarious. America strikes again!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ultimately could give a **** about the British Royal Family but the reaction to the Prince Harry news is pretty hilarious. America strikes again!

more like the British press strikes again....

I like a little Royal drama. Pretty strong pimp hand to go against the Queen. She must have Harry wrapped around her finger well.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
After the Andrew drama was quietly brushed aside, who can blame her for wanting to get out of there

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I’m 5 episodes into season 1. Tough humor to like...giving it a go...trying to making through season 1 to give it a good chance....

the crazy bartender has been the lone bright spot of humor so far....
It’s exactly my kind of humor but I acknowledge it probably isn’t for everyone. I suggest watching through season 2 before making a decision. The storylines expand and it starts to flow better.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
It’s exactly my kind of humor but I acknowledge it probably isn’t for everyone. I suggest watching through season 2 before making a decision. The storylines expand and it starts to flow better.

they’re at least short, which makes it easy to let play and multitask.

I’ll give it a honest chance....short shows like that are perfect filler in between other series as a change of pace...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

As a Marylander I hate NOVA. The rest of the state is ok.

New Jersey hating everyone is pretty funny. And FLA hates itself. o_O

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
As a NOVA resident for 39 years this insult can't be tolerated. Pistols at dawn on the mean streets of Tysons Corner.

I think I hate North Carolina over WVA.

To clarify, I don’t hate the folk of NOVA. Just the traffic patterns and construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad