Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Happy Holidays from my family to yours!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ok ......The Witcher.....all finished.

overall likable, but the structure is jumbled until the final episode where it comes full circle.

some cheap parts.....dragon scenes.....pretty weak CGI, others though are better. Loved the mage battle.....but story has holes....hoping that’s just because I don’t know the lore....

will definitely check out season 2 assuming it gets one.

Expanse episode 7 next.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Ok ......The Witcher.....all finished.

overall likable, but the structure is jumbled until the final episode where it comes full circle.

some cheap parts.....dragon scenes.....pretty weak CGI, others though are better. Loved the mage battle.....but story has holes....hoping that’s just because I don’t know the lore....

will definitely check out season 2 assuming it gets one.

Expanse episode 7 next.

Yeah would be nice to know hey Cirri current day, everything else past catching up (not being oldz yet loved it). Maybe my experience with my 84 years old dad the time differences in series are kinda brutal.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Don’t forget the oh so creative use of colored contacts...

Yeah it was slight overkill and bugged me a bit initially but it phased out. Problem with them is no pupil dialation in the close shots (which hurts) versus the distance ones where it isn't a big deal. The first two episodes didn't do much for me either individually. I think overall the season was a long flash back character dev which weighs down the overall season but I appreciate from a top level perspective. It would have helped if someone said the young girls story line was current time and all the others were in the past working up to it.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad