Providence Bruins General Discussion VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Cehlarik looks good out there today. Just had himself a nice two-way shift where he stole the puck from a defender and turned it into an offensive opportunity.
You mean no Cehlarek-Coyle -Senyshyn tonight ?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
After 2
Hartford 2
Providence 0

Keyser very good,Hartford's goalie a stud,this kid will take over next year in New York
Sean exceptional status Day the most active Ive seen from him
Pbruins are pushing but Hartford's a step better

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
This is the first and last year I pay for this AHLTV, the video quality is frigging horrible, looks like some low level high school league. I am also watching the Moncton Wildcats game on the Rogers local channel and for a junior game the video is miles ahead of the AHL.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Fitzgerald rang the post and Cehlarik stoned in close, Providence bringing it,11 minutes left

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
This is the first and last year I pay for this AHLTV, the video quality is frigging horrible, looks like some low level high school league. I am also watching the Moncton Wildcats game on the Rogers local channel and for a junior game the video is miles ahead of the AHL.
The home product is very poor

Reactions: bbfan419

BruinsNetwork

I get sad whenever I watch the Phantoms' home stream when Providence visits.

Reactions: bbfan419

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
My thoughts from today:

-- The Bruins were the better team...they just didn't bury their chances.
-- Cehlarik was the best player on the ice.
-- Steen had one of his better games...was much more involved.
-- Studnicka was solid defensively again and scored the lone goal.
-- I thought this was one of Urho's best games of the season. He looked confident with the puck on his stick, made some nice passes, and overall was active.
-- Zboril had a couple questionable passes (nothing horrible though) but was decent overall. He is definitely the most skilled D they have (especially with Zech getting scratched).
-- Petrovic single-handedly caused multiple odd-man rushes for Hartford...his defense is surprisingly bad given his track record. The announcer said he didn't play in the third so we'll see if he misses any time...and if that is a plus or minus for Providence.
-- Speaking of the announcer, I can sorta give him a pass for mixing up Carey (#28) and Zboril (#38) multiple times (even though one is a forward and one is a D) but there was one play in front of Hartford's net that he thought Urho (#5, LHD) was Steen (#29, RW). He generally does a decent job calling games but come on, man.

BruinsNetwork

My thoughts from today:

-- The Bruins were the better team...they just didn't bury their chances.
-- Cehlarik was the best player on the ice.
-- Steen had one of his better games...was much more involved.
-- Studnicka was solid defensively again and scored the lone goal.
-- I thought this was one of Urho's best games of the season. He looked confident with the puck on his stick, made some nice passes, and overall was active.
-- Zboril had a couple questionable passes (nothing horrible though) but was decent overall. He is definitely the most skilled D they have (especially with Zech getting scratched).
-- Petrovic single-handedly caused multiple odd-man rushes for Hartford...his defense is surprisingly bad given his track record. The announcer said he didn't play in the third so we'll see if he misses any time...and if that is a plus or minus for Providence.
-- Speaking of the announcer, I can sorta give him a pass for mixing up Carey (#28) and Zboril (#38) multiple times (even though one is a forward and one is a D) but there was one play in front of Hartford's net that he thought Urho (#5, LHD) was Steen (#29, RW). He generally does a decent job calling games but come on, man.

On Urho, spoke to Leach postgame and he said Urho was "terrific" and has played extremely well the last five games or so.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
what's up with zech? had such an impact last year. seems like he's barely playing.
Yeah I'm not real happy about that one,can't imagine he is either
Points aren't there but offensively he's been decent, defensively he's what you'd expect out of an undersized 20 year old,where he's running into problems is he skating himself into trouble

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
the rule is there, because the last 5 minutes in any game it's not been allowed
It is a stupid rule and hockey will be indistinguishable from soccer in 5 years. Ban fighting and hitting and get it over with so the speed and skill crowd can gloat in empty arenas and I can find another hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad