Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Don't agree with it ,Zboril just got the shaft

Urho got the gold mine.

Not sure the thinking, but I guess they know what they are doing. It would seem to me that Zboril, even if they feel he is not quite as complete as Vaak, really needs the opportunity to make his mark. Vaak has time yet, Zboril is about out of his.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Urho got the gold mine.

Not sure the thinking, but I guess they know what they are doing. It would seem to me that Zboril, even if they feel he is not quite as complete as Vaak, really needs the opportunity to make his mark. Vaak has time yet, Zboril is about out of his.
Be interesting how Zboril plays today,in the past he hasn't respond well to being passed over

Reactions: Dr Hook

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
the other issue is based on performance. Why not Zboril? Just odd timing. Rhd LHD is not the end all be all. It does happen.

Could just be that they want to give Vaakanainen another look at the NHL. His last stint was cut short because of that neanderthal, Borowiecki.

It does happen, but Boston prefers it to not when possible.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
1. Before Krug played the Providence Bruins had a game. I believe I read 3 opinions in the Providence thread that said Urho played well.

Bruins Network asked Coach Jay Leach about Vaakanainen after the game and I believe Leach said he’s been terrific last 5 games.

When I heard Dale Arnold earlier today before a break say Krug was hurt and they called up a defenseman without giving a name - I assumed if Leach was telling the truth and the style of defenseman it would be Vaakanainen

bingo

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Could just be that they want to give Vaakanainen another look at the NHL. His last stint was cut short because of that neanderthal, Borowiecki.

It does happen, but Boston prefers it to not when possible.
He got called up because the coaching staff said he’s been playing terrific

100% he’s up to help them win

they are not into looks - this gives them in their opinion the best chance to win

I like Vaakanainen so I’m good with this

feel bad for Zboril but when I saw Vaakanainen last year in AHL before that dummy from Ottawa concussed him I thought he was great - legit stud

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Power Play Petrovic should curse his mother for giving birth to a right handed shooting son.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Lagace starts
Zech in
Listening to the Bridgeport feed since its miles better
Sort of forgot about Zech for a minute.

What's the story on him this season? I thought he was quite impressive in camp this season and though he would be an AHL regular. I see he's only played 8 games? Just because of depth? Or performance?

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

What's the story on him this season? I thought he was quite impressive in camp this season and though he would be an AHL regular. I see he's only played 8 games? Just because of depth? Or performance?

I am with you in wondering. One minute he was the second coming of Torey Krug and now he's a regular PB scratch.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

Leach being Leach my guess
Was speculation they're trying to keep him out of the Seattle draft I'm not sure how that works so who knows

Reactions: JCRO

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
After 1
Bridgeport 1
Providence 0

Disappointing period
Thought Lagace could have done better on the goal
Zboril doesn't appear to be brooding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad