Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Finally finished the game
Thought Senyshyn had a strong 3rd
Lovely pass from Carey then Studnicka then Steen but Steen stoned
Shen and Lauko not as noticeable as Saturday night
Love Frederic's physicality just needs to pick his spots better
Gaunce, Lauzon Bjork belong in the NHL
And time for me to except defeat and send Andersson somewhere in North America so he can play

HackeyFanz

Dec 8, 2017
What a **** show of a situation. :help:
How do you figure this? They are fortunate to have tremendous depth at the position. Andersson hasn’t done enough to crack the regular lineup so the best thing for him and his development is to send him somewhere he can play and progress.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Too bad you don't live in Ontario :(

for $34 a month you get every NHL, NFL, MLB, OHL, NCAA, NBA and a ton of AHL games.

Heck, screw that Eric. If you lived in Ontario I'd take you to every OHL game possible and it wouldn't cost you a dime. Just ask @DKH . I'd even introduce you to some "people"
No kidding- I may end up moving to London, Ontario if things don’t improve down here

I could get into those Saturday night out to eat/OHL games.

Canada is a great country

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
No kidding- I may end up moving to London, Ontario if things don’t improve down here

I could get into those Saturday night out to eat/OHL games.

Canada is a great country
London... really! Toronto is the place to be.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I beg to differ...:cool:
If you want to be where things are happening or like to have lots of choice for everything... yes. I'm literally 30 minutes away from everything.

If you like to be more in the country side where things are calm. The Niagara region is not too bad, but still too small for me. London!!! Ouf.

Reactions: DKH

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
If you want to be where things are happening or like to have lots of choice for everything... yes. I'm literally 30 minutes away from everything.

If you like to be more in the country side where things are calm. The Niagara region is not too bad, but still too small for me. London!!! Ouf.

Toronto is a gotrain trip away. I like my money too much to be residing in Toronto. :). London is nice but for me the Niagara Refion Offers just about everything you could want from arts to sports to good food. Plus wineries. And if you want to spend a fortune...yes you can visit Toronto. But for NHL hockey I prefer Buffalo.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

BruinsNetwork

I’m a huge Gaunce fan

I can see him being a very good third line NHL center

stocked they signed him

phenomenal move to me

fits the blueprint to a T for center

Gaunce reminds me of Sean Kuraly and I anticipate he will be a fan vortex in Providence by this time next month. Not as high-octane as Kuraly, but still has a ton of energy and plays a similar style to him. Think he's an NHL-player and a change of scenery has seemed to do him wonders so far in terms of what I see from him each night.

On a side note, I see a lot of talk about Zboril from last weekend, on here and twitter. Yes, he had two terrible turnovers, one of which gift-wrapped a goal-against. With that being said, I really think he's still playing well and turning the page to a new chapter. His two-way game has been much more prominent and he's looking to make more plays instead of linear, north-to-south movement when he's attacking.

I think he still has work to do, but he's actually making progress when you take a step outside of the vacuum. I also think Cassidy called him the best defenseman out of that crop because of his two-way game and what he's bringing at both ends of the puck. That's important for the way Cassidy and Dean are running that defense, so I think they're seeing the same thing at the moment.

BruinsNetwork

This should be a very good team, no?

Absolutely. Depending on who inevitably goes down in Boston and who gets recalled from Providence, this team could be poised for a deep run in the Spring.

I think that we're going to be seeing Bjork and Senyshyn sooner than late win Boston, though. Whether that be on the right-side for Kuhlman or Ritchie at 2RW and 3RW is TBD.

Would love to see Senyshyn start playing next to Captain Jack, though. It's nice that he has some skill on his line with Fitzgerald and Gaunce, but his best plays in the P3 (where @Saxon Eric) said he looked good, seemed to come when he was on the ice with different players. His best chances and shifts came from the few moments he had with Studnicka.

A lot of people are still down on Senyshyn, but he looks good out there and I like where his head is at. Been noticing so far this season he's showing more patience and playmaking with the puck.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Toronto is a gotrain trip away. I like my money too much to be residing in Toronto. :). London is nice but for me the Niagara Refion Offers just about everything you could want from arts to sports to good food. Plus wineries. And if you want to spend a fortune...yes you can visit Toronto. But for NHL hockey I prefer Buffalo.
It's too small for me, wineries... I prefer the ones from France.
California as come a long way though with the wine, some real nice ones.
I hate Buffalo, what a bland city.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
It's too small for me, wineries... I prefer the ones from France.
California as come a long way though with the wine, some real nice ones.
I hate Buffalo, what a bland city.

I will be nice and hold off comments regarding the great city of Toronto. Ontario wine has one of the highest quality standards for wines in the world - this makes our wine very reputable/excellent quality. Don’t matter to me. I prefer Guinness over All other boissons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot