Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Forwards
Game could of been 5-4,both teams left goals on the ice
I'm loving the Hughes Shen Lauko line
Fast sandpaper skill
Forgot how dirty Steen can be,I approve
Studnicka got stronger as game went on,almost unstoppable by period 3
The rest of the guys skated their lanes took the body when available, finished their checks,pretty relentless
On to Hershey

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Read Senyshyn looks to be skating in quicksand? Is that true?

I hope he finds his game. Such a nice kid, however I was always left underwhelmed. Always maintained he didn't have the hockey IQ thing why he doesn't put up the numbers.

The odd thing is he looked good the one NHL game he played. Perhaps he's a player who excels higher level?

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
3rd goal was really nifty play from Steen. Excellent steal in his own zone and a perfect pass for an easy tap in. He should be in the NHL sooner rather than later.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Liked Steens game in the third. Thought Didier was active and pretty effective.
Liked Frederic's game, physical, looking to shoot when opportunity presented itself, also looked solid on pk.
Petrovic is a nice pickup for Providence and I would still look at him or Lauzon as injury call ups before anyone else.
Not to pile on Senyshyn but he really was not noticable for most of the game.

Liked the AHL live presentation, enjoyed the Grand Rapids-Chicago game on replay. May get the package.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
from what i've watched of steen, he could be the answer. really impressive.
no doubt he's playing NHL games this year. depth is nice, but eventually
sweeney will have tough decisions.
I believe there are 3+ players on Providence who will major and long term contributors on the Boston Bruins as February rolls into March

Bjork will be one of them

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Liked Frederic's game, physical, looking to shoot when opportunity presented itself, also looked solid on pk.
Petrovic is a nice pickup for Providence and I would still look at him or Lauzon as injury call ups before anyone else.

Liked the AHL live presentation, enjoyed the Grand Rapids-Chicago game on replay. May get the package.
I always enjoy having a pre existing opinion of a player who I watch live and realize how far off I was

Petrovic was that guy

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

I hope he finds his game. Such a nice kid, however I was always left underwhelmed. Always maintained he didn't have the hockey IQ thing why he doesn't put up the numbers.

The odd thing is he looked good the one NHL game he played. Perhaps he's a player who excels higher level?
The ice was terrible and he was still able to get behind the D a few times,both him and Studnicka passed when they should have shot.
He wasn't bad at all

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

Big spender lol
Just to caution you some of the teams streams can be downright Woeful but others are better than what NESN does

Reactions: Fenian24

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I'll be watching the Hershey game later tonight, hopefully Andersson gets inserted into the lineup, though not sure who'd I'd take out

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012

That quicksand comment was specific to what I had just seen. Providence had dumped it in the offensive zone and senyshyn had at least a step head start on the defensemen but for some reason his strides looked like they had been cut in half. I didn’t know who it was in real time but when the defensemen won the race I said to myself “that’s one plodding dude.” When I saw it was senyshyn I was taken aback...”how can someone lauded for his speed look like legitimately the slowest player I’ve ever seen?” It was one play, I wrote the quicksand thing down. But I will say I didn’t notice him use his speed once. I notice lauko and studnicka speed. Not senyshyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad