Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Or he’s just coaching hard...

I don’t understand the ppl who question his job security after every loss

It seems like this has been creeping in for a while to me. Lots of bad stretches' of lazy play from the bottom six

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
Unless he's Sweeny's puppet and has no say over who he plays. Then he will be the coach as long as Don and Cam are in charge.

His message is what? Rask steeling games and the number one line putting the rest of the lazy forwards on their backs? Seems to me he has no impact on holding players accountable
Lazy forwards? Who? JDB maybe playing below par, but I think it's more likely lack of confidence than lack of effort. All the other forwards seem to be working hard. Some are more skilled than others, but I didn't see lack of effort in the last two games, at least. The team seems to have responded well after the little dip they had, and I assume Cassidy had something to do with the response.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
What's it been - 7/8 games in Marlboro so far? Someone needs to tell Ahcan's dad to adjust his camera's exposure setting so it doesn't look like that end of the rink lost all its lighting.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
What's it been - 7/8 games in Marlboro so far? Someone needs to tell Ahcan's dad to adjust his camera's exposure setting so it doesn't look like that end of the rink lost all its lighting.
Knowing their owner it's probably one of the healthy scratches doing the camera work
Hey kid if you want to get paid hold this camera

Reactions: BlackFrancis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad