Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Serious question - why do you keep making this suggestion when people who are in the know keep saying the exact opposite?
because less than 1% of prospects never see the NHL.....

Seabass:

how do we know that Seattle brass haven't already been in Northborough scouting Providence players?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Parent club is too congested at the RW at the moment. That they have to play Debrusk on his off wing

I think the Bruins should try to find Wagner a new home. That should free up a spot for a more talented player like Senyshyn

If the have to play DeBrusk (a left winger) on RW, wouldn't that make LW congested and RW a need?

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
That game put him in game 7 and altered history
I wondered that for a long time. Better for the emotion of game seven to have Backes.Although We did come out flying. Backes was so horrible all playoffs.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I wondered that for a long time. Better for the emotion of game seven to have Backes.Although We did come out flying. Backes was so horrible all playoffs.
Bruins were better team going in and Backes could have pulled a groin first shift and never played another but everything would have been completely different - nothing would have gone the same

Reactions: Tbaybruin

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Bruins were better team going in and Backes could have pulled a groin first shift and never played another but everything would have been completely different - nothing would have gone the same
For sure

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
because less than 1% of prospects never see the NHL.....

Seabass:

how do we know that Seattle brass haven't already been in Northborough scouting Providence players?
I have no idea what the scouting rules are for in-person viewing during COVID, but I'd be far more surprised if they hadn't been. I assume every team is always scouting at every level. However, that doesn't mean either Seattle likes Senyshyn or Boston doesn't. It just seems you're very confident the Bruins are showcasing him, specifically, despite that being the exact opposite of what posters with actual insider knowledge claim.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
I have no idea what the scouting rules are for in-person viewing during COVID, but I'd be far more surprised if they hadn't been. I assume every team is always scouting at every level. However, that doesn't mean either Seattle likes Senyshyn or Boston doesn't. It just seems you're very confident the Bruins are showcasing him, specifically, despite that being the exact opposite of what posters with actual insider knowledge claim.

Fun fact— I sat next to the man who traded Tyler Seguin in Marlborough two weeks ago. We shared a socially distant table together. Nice guy...low-key a very, very funny one at that.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
From what i heard, this was initiated not by Boston, but by Portland, who decided to get payback by taking away Providence's best player.

well PB.... you would know that in 1997, Senyshyn was born in Ottawa. He’s younger than the Portland Pirates franchise who were founded in 1993.

Reactions: PB37

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
nice, bout bloody time, I`m sure it means Bjork will sit and JDB will collect his usualy 17-19 mins Friday though
Bjork won’t be sitting. He looks good. He kills penalties and uses his speed well on the forecheck and the back check. But I get it. He should be getting debrusk minutes. I agree debrusk has been underwhelming. Although I though debrusk looked decent tonight.

Reactions: Estlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad