Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
IMG_6985.jpg

continue​

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
If Carey is the first line Center then it's a less interesting group of forwards to watch

It's more about the wingers with this group of forwards.

With Stud in NHL and Beecher hopefully soon to join the bruins the center position is not the strongest group but who knows perhaps a Shen and/or other steps up and surprises?

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
Yay Kuhlman :rolleyes:
I don't get why this guy continues to get opportunities in the top 9. I know Senyshyn has not been productive in Providence but I want to seem him get a shot. I thought he looked good on the 3rd line last year. Granted, it was a very small sample size. If he can't get a look now with all of these injuries at RW, he never will.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I don't get why this guy continues to get opportunities in the top 9. I know Senyshyn has not been productive in Providence but I want to seem him get a shot. I thought he looked good on the 3rd line last year. Granted, it was a very small sample size. If he can't get a look now with all of these injuries at RW, he never will.

Yeah I pretty much don't ever want to see Kuhlman out there on the ice for the Bruins ever again. He buzzes around and you think he's up to something and he does jack shit at the end of the day. Much rather see Senyshyn or Blidh out there.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Guess I'm in the minority about Kuhlman lol. I don't think he's anything special (plays at a 10G/15A pace for his brief career), but he actually has some good advanced numbers w/ Krejci at 5v5 in the roughly 250 minutes they've played together:

Duo
CF%
SF%
GF%
xGF%
SCF%
HDCF%
Krejci/Kuhlman​
55.89​
58.30​
68.75​
56.57​
54.04​
54.76​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Do I expect him to become the regular #2RW? lol no, not at all. If he can continue (as the numbers indicate) play well with Krejci, maybe he can help bring some life to that line while we get healthy.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
We can only hope that Kuhlman performs well enough that the Bruins can trade him for something. Perhaps to a team looking for forward help. He isn't a solution in the long run for the Bruins. Cassidy seems to like him. Sad to see that Seny can't get a call up during this time that the Right wingers are in such need.

Reactions: bme44

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
We can only hope that Kuhlman performs well enough that the Bruins can trade him for something. Perhaps to a team looking for forward help. He isn't a solution in the long run for the Bruins. Cassidy seems to like him. Sad to see that Seny can't get a call up during this time that the Right wingers are in such need.

I am not sure how poorly Seny has performed so far this year , but like others have stated the only thing I can see Kuhlman bringing to the Bruins is him being used in a trade . Would be very happy if any team would give up a 3rd round pick for him

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I am not sure how poorly Seny has performed so far this year , but like others have stated the only thing I can see Kuhlman bringing to the Bruins is him being used in a trade . Would be very happy if any team would give up a 3rd round pick for him

Quite frankly I don't even care if they could get anything for him. If he got sent to Providence and finished out his Bruins contract down there and left for another org that would be fine with me. A mid or late round pick would be just so much gravy.

Reactions: bme44

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Seny has not even seen a game this year. He seems to be in between a doghouse and the bleachers. What a waste for them to not even see if he could play with 2 RWs out all this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad