Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Bjork won’t be sitting. He looks good. He kills penalties and uses his speed well on the forecheck and the back check. But I get it. He should be getting debrusk minutes. I agree debrusk has been underwhelming. Although I though debrusk looked decent tonight.
I`m not even saying he should be getting DeBrusk minutes but what did Bjork play tonight? 9, maybe 10 minutes? Shifts are so short now, sneak him in there 3-4 more shifts and all that ice in OT, can`t convince me the kid might not add a different flavor out there

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I`m not even saying he should be getting DeBrusk minutes but what did Bjork play tonight? 9, maybe 10 minutes? Shifts are so short now, sneak him in there 3-4 more shifts and all that ice in OT, can`t convince me the kid might not add a different flavor out there
I would have loved to see him out there during 3v3. He has so much speed. All that ice would be great for him. Debrusk in the shootout too? I didn’t love that move. I feel like it was to try and get the monkey off his back. But it was a brutal attempt to say the least. He should have just fired a shot from the hash marks.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I would have loved to see him out there during 3v3. He has so much speed. All that ice would be great for him. Debrusk in the shootout too? I didn’t love that move. I feel like it was to try and get the monkey off his back. But it was a brutal attempt to say the least. He should have just fired a shot from the hash marks.
hell they got the point, IMO, caution thrown to the wind, I could see Studsy being solid out there too, not that he has Bjork speed but the kid has game. That 3 on 3 performance by all was as putrid as the previous 60 minutes was

Reactions: Kegs

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Marchand -- Bergeron -- Pasta

Ritchie -- Stud -- Smith

DeBrusk -- Coyle -- Senyshyn

Frederic -- Krejci -- Bjork

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
ok:

here's what may happen....

this is dependent on Coyle's scenario as we saw prior to the game last night;

there could be a move that adds ZS to the active roster and JDB becomes a healthy scratch;

it may also be to showcase ZS to other teams, not necessarily for him to stay here

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
ok:

here's what may happen....

this is dependent on Coyle's scenario as we saw prior to the game last night;

there could be a move that adds ZS to the active roster and JDB becomes a healthy scratch;

it may also be to showcase ZS to other teams, not necessarily for him to stay here

Why would they move him if he's better than what we have? And I think he can be

Reactions: Skelen

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
there on pace for a 111 point season over 82 games

I think the message is still working

Unless he's Sweeny's puppet and has no say over who he plays. Then he will be the coach as long as Don and Cam are in charge.

His message is what? Rask steeling games and the number one line putting the rest of the lazy forwards on their backs? Seems to me he has no impact on holding players accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad