Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Texas has open courts and so they have unofficial PDFs of every single filing so far. Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records
You do have to sign up but otherwise, everyone can read the docs for themselves.

Case 202115937 is interesting because the alleger stated the first incident happened on Sept 9, 2020, which is one day before the KC game on Sept 10, 2020.

What exactly was the travel plan for Houston for that game and whether he could squeeze in any session between practice and departure to Kansas City is something that needs to be considered.

The details are scant all of them but some distinctions in the victims make some more convincing than others.

The one Jane Doe most likely to have experience an assault is the one who worked for Zeel. I have not used Zeel to actually get a massage, but you cannot pick who you want or see their face on the app, but you can pick what gender of of therapist you want, such as female only, female preferred, no preference, male only, male preferred. So whoever you get is completely out of the buyer's control.
That would be case 2021-15613.

Not all of the allegers are licensed, but some of them are.

The unlicensed ones running something out of their house could advertise both on Instagram and also the "shady" sexual services sites on the Internet.

It's possible some of them are not credible and some of them are.
Of course, the facts have to be verified to prove the allegation true. At this state, the outcome is still undetermined.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Sometimes spite overrides pragmatism. Even Warren Buffet succumbed to it when he bought stocks of Berkshire Hathaway to take control of it.

Also, there is some desire to not have a precedent set that Watson can just not play his way out.

Is it really worth proving a point if that means screwing up your billion dollar franchise potentially for several years? Granted, the Texans have shown themselves to be idiots time after time, so maybe it should not be a surprise if the were to cut off their nose to spite their face

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Is it really worth proving a point if that means screwing up your billion dollar franchise potentially for several years? Granted, the Texans have shown themselves to be idiots time after time, so maybe it should not be a surprise if the were to cut off their nose to spite their face
Well, if the Texans knew this firestorm was on its way and traded him without telling the other team, the league would probably have voided the trade.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
...this may be a really big deal.

Five including doctor and two children shot dead in South Carolina before police arrest suspect | Daily Mail Online

The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor, his wife and two grandchildren in South Carolina, was former NFL pro Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, it was revealed.

A source who was briefed on the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Adams’ parents live near the doctor’s home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by Dr Robert Lesslie.

The source said Adams, 32, a cornerback who played six seasons in the NFL and suffered multiple concussions, killed himself after midnight with a .45 caliber weapon

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
...this may be a really big deal.

Five including doctor and two children shot dead in South Carolina before police arrest suspect | Daily Mail Online

The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor, his wife and two grandchildren in South Carolina, was former NFL pro Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, it was revealed.

A source who was briefed on the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Adams’ parents live near the doctor’s home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by Dr Robert Lesslie.

The source said Adams, 32, a cornerback who played six seasons in the NFL and suffered multiple concussions, killed himself after midnight with a .45 caliber weapon
This happened like 20 minutes from me. It's pretty major.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Some context would be nice.

If it happened at Pitt I'd have to imagine some drunk frat boy or someone with am equally large deathwish tried to screw with him while Donald was also sauced. Given it happened between 3 and 4 AM it's probably safe to assume booze was involved.

Classic "everyone in this scenario is stupid" type situation. Donald needs to be smarter even if that is the case. Situations like this never end well for the athlete

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Eh, I'd wait before jumping to Donald's defense. Maybe some idiot tried him but I think Donald over-reacting violently while drunk is definitely possible.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Eh, I'd wait before jumping to Donald's defense. Maybe some idiot tried him but I think Donald over-reacting violently while drunk is definitely possible.

Definitely is. He has a rep of being somewhat of a hot head on the field. At this point with pro athletes most people just assume they were the problem, which these days seems more accurate than not

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Deciding to start a fight with Aaron Donald sounds like that guy has a personal problem not related to Aaron Donald.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Deciding to start a fight with Aaron Donald sounds like that guy has a personal problem not related to Aaron Donald.
Never a good idea for anyone of Donald's stature to be out somewhere in public at 3-4am. Only bad things can occur at that time of night when its not just with people you know.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
from pittsburgh.cbslocal.com:

assault-victim.png

New details have emerged surrounding the alleged assault committed by NFL star Aaron Donald.

The alleged victim is now taking back his claim following the release of a video showing the incident.

DeVincent Spriggs is now looking to apologize to the NFL star.

His attorney says his client mistook someone else for Donald during last weekend’s fight on Pittsburgh’s South Side.

“I wanted to make this statement public. And to extend an apology to Aaron for what he’s gone through, but I clearly know this was not him,” said Attorney Todd Hollis.

Full story: DeVincent Spriggs, Man Who Accused Aaron Donald Of Assault, Offers Apology To NFL Star

Last edited:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I’d flag a person as suicidal for wanting to upset Donald.

And Donald also comes across as such a fun loving guy, I don’t get why someone would attack him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad