Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

9 allegations. 3 lawsuits filed with another 3 apparently in waiting with the lawyer talking to "several other" women. The NFL is also investigating.

Dudes a creep obviously.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
One more thought on the Watson thing: what if all of these skeletons coming out of the closet was the real reason he wanted out of Houston?.

What if the schism between him and McNair/Easterby was just cover? He had no problem signing that deal when the best WR he had and in the NFL was shipped off for nothing and his coach was on the hot scene. Not to mention he actually thanked Easterby a couple of times after signing in the press and shit like that.

Really makes you wonder if he knew this was coming and he tried to get the hell out of dodge.

I thought the same thing but getting out of town doesn’t stop all this - maybe explains why he’s acting erratic. Seems like it’s going to be a big problem

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Not sure what this proves, but 1:45 after his appt, he texted an apology for making her uncomfortable. Could be for anything....but...

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Those texts don't really show a whole lot of anything. Not enough context to say anything one way or another.

Unless he has more where it can demonstrate an escalation of Watson's behavior and this is just the beginning. Which would not at all surprise me with how Buzbee has operated thus far.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I would imagine the lawyer is releasing those images to pressure Watson into settling before it goes even further.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
First instinct has to be to believe women who come forward about sexual harassment/assault. It's very rare for a woman to lie about such a thing because for the most part society has historically sided with men in even the worst cases.

So, watson appears to be a dude who liked trying to turn massages into sexual encounters, and that's pretty shitty. He could have just hired women who did that sort of thing instead of pressuring legitimate therapists into it, which is gross and awful.

The lawyer isn't doing his clients any favors by acting shady though, he doesn't seem like he's on the up and up at all. Terrible situation all around.

Reactions: chicagoskycam
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
First instinct has to be to believe women who come forward about sexual harassment/assault. It's very rare for a woman to lie about such a thing because for the most part society has historically sided with men in even the worst cases.

So, watson appears to be a dude who liked trying to turn massages into sexual encounters, and that's pretty shitty. He could have just hired women who did that sort of thing instead of pressuring legitimate therapists into it, which is gross and awful.

The lawyer isn't doing his clients any favors by acting shady though, he doesn't seem like he's on the up and up at all. Terrible situation all around.

Watson definitely seems like a creep, especially as there are progressively more claims. The lawyer also seems like a creep as they seem to be trying to make a name for themselves off of these women.

Reactions: Static

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Watson definitely seems like a creep, especially as there are progressively more claims. The lawyer also seems like a creep as they seem to be trying to make a name for themselves off of these women.

The lawyer has no reason to make a name for himself. He's already one of the most respected and powerful lawyers in the Houston area. Powerful enough where he took BP to court over their oil spill in the Gulf and actually won the case.

Houston area folks can confirm he's an asshat, but an asshat who apparently puts his money where his mouth is in the courtroom. If anything he's using his name to make a bigger deal out of this and act as a shield for the women since I've noticed people seem more focused on dragging him rather than them

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
The lawyer has no reason to make a name for himself. He's already one of the most respected and powerful lawyers in the Houston area. Powerful enough where he took BP to court over their oil spill in the Gulf and actually won the case.

Houston area folks can confirm he's an asshat, but an asshat who apparently puts his money where his mouth is in the courtroom. If anything he's using his name to make a bigger deal out of this and act as a shield for the women since I've noticed people seem more focused on dragging him rather than them

Interesting. Could potentially be priming the general populace to turn against Deshaun and get him to settle out of court.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

I mean, he ran for mayor of Houston and got 44% of the vote as an Independent, not an R or D.

This isn't Saul Goodman.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
yea more an dmore woman coming out no one is gonna want him now... dude may of just ruined his career. idiot.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Buzbee is holding a press conference right now.

Interesting tidbit I picked up on: One of the women who came forward was apparently referred to Watson by the Texans organization...as late as last week.

Also mentioned that this case isn't about fame as he doesnt need it. Confirms that he's only taking jurisdictional minimum for these filings (which iirc is required by law) and while he doesn't seem to be chasing fame, he does seem to be the law equal of a big game Hunter.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s hard to believe believe this many people are involved and have there be nothing. The Texans traded for Ryan Finley and gave a lot of money to Tyrod Taylor, they’re definitely preparing for Watson to not be there

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
It’s hard to believe believe this many people are involved and have there be nothing. The Texans traded for Ryan Finley and gave a lot of money to Tyrod Taylor, they’re definitely preparing for Watson to not be there

Agreed, but at the same time, it's time for the lawyer to start providing some hard evidence (and not some silly texts that tells us nothing). All he keeps saying is that more and more women are coming forward without bringing a shred of any evidence. This sounds like either a smear campaign or extortion.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Agreed, but at the same time, it's time for the lawyer to start providing some hard evidence (and not some silly texts that tells us nothing). All he keeps saying is that more and more women are coming forward without bringing a shred of any evidence. This sounds like either a smear campaign or extortion.

And you sound incredibly ignorant.

22 women came out. If it was one I think that argument might be a valid idea but there's f***ing 22 women here. How dumb do you have to be to do think there's that elaborate of a conspiracy here? Especially with a lawyer who is well respected.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

He doesn't need to provide any evidence for twitter, he would need to do that in the court room

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
And you sound incredibly ignorant.

22 women came out. If it was one I think that argument might be a valid idea but there's f***ing 22 women here. How dumb do you have to be to do think there's that elaborate of a conspiracy here? Especially with a lawyer who is well respected.

Of course, where there's smoke, there's some fire. I'm just saying I'm ready to see some evidence before I make a determination as to how guilty Watson is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad