General 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Talk

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey

Necas 4th line?

I’ve been looking through past line combinations and my only guess is that it may be dependent on Nino. It seems like when Nino is in the game Necas has been on his line majority of the time. However, the thing that really discredits this is normally Trocheck centers the line. Guess they are trying to shake things up.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Philly and Montreal was very fun to watch tonight. Looks like bad blood is brewing for game 6. Exactly the reason I believe the NHl should do 1-8 straight up instead of divisions. You can build bad blood and rivalries outside of your division.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Philly and Montreal was very fun to watch tonight. Looks like bad blood is brewing for game 6. Exactly the reason I believe the NHl should do 1-8 straight up instead of divisions. You can build bad blood and rivalries outside of your division.

Agreed. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what it was.

Reactions: 123TripleDoge

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
John Tortorella's exit speech was the highlight last night, it lasted 50 seconds. Pissed as usual, this guy just can't handle the media :laugh:

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Have you seen his spittin chuckles episode? He talks about how crazy it was being that level of player and then just exploding out of nowhere. Very good listen
Really impressive that he attributes a lot of the success to his sports psychologist for getting his mind right. Was really interesting to hear him talking about how he used to be a stat counter and how that would impact his game.

That Crosby/MacKinnon podcast was truly one of the best ones Chiclets has ever done.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Really impressive that he attributes a lot of the success to his sports psychologist for getting his mind right. Was really interesting to hear him talking about how he used to be a stat counter and how that would impact his game.

That Crosby/MacKinnon podcast was truly one of the best ones Chiclets has ever done.
It’s hard not to like Mackinnon

Reactions: fentonsbrainchild

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Not going to lie I love the big ass graphics and boards these playoffs. I know the crowd is ideal and much more fun but they did a good job.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
This bruins PP is gorgeous. We couldn’t run something like this even if our players were skilled enough. Need Righties. So many options.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad