Confirmed with Link: Gemel Smith - Waived by Boston 12/18

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
We definitely need some help on the 4th line. Wagner gives his all but in today's NHL even a 4th liner needs to be able to generate some offense. Wagner is a 0 in the offense department.

Reactions: Strafer

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
We definitely need some help on the 4th line. Wagner gives his all but in today's NHL even a 4th liner needs to be able to generate some offense. Wagner is a 0 in the offense department.

If only someone could have predicted this.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
hidden camera photos of Bruins executives is my gueas

Ah, sorry friend, I'm having one of those days, being hammered by Leaf/Hab fans on FB that only come out of their closets when it's convienant.. But I have no clue as to your answer to my question!!

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Yes, hopefully he proves to be decent and supplants Acciari. I was an Acciari supporter when he was laying out those huge hits every game. He was effective when he was doing that.

It seems that is no longer part of his game. I can only guess it's due to the injuries.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Yes, hopefully he proves to be decent and supplants Acciari. I was an Acciari supporter when he was laying out those huge hits every game. He was effective when he was doing that.

It seems that is no longer part of his game. I can only guess it's due to the injuries.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I try not to get excited about the new guys but he seems to be a decent bottom player. Maybe we get lucky for once and find a Smith Pelly kind of riser. He is fast, has okay hands and likes to fight, bad thing is he is another sub 6 footer. He is free, so no cost no harm, to the AHL if it fails. At best he makes Acciari go to Providence.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Ah, sorry friend, I'm having one of those days, being hammered by Leaf/Hab fans on FB that only come out of their closets when it's convienant.. But I have no clue as to your answer to my question!!

EXACTLY..Acciari has a team worse -7 and 1 assist in 24 games..Can someone PLEASE give some kind of explanation as to why he's a regular night in night out???
hidden camera photos of Bruins executives is my guess.

No logical reason Acciari is in the lineup other then he has compromising photos of Sweeney and Neely.

Reactions: nfld77

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
EXACTLY..Acciari has a team worse -7 and 1 assist in 24 games..Can someone PLEASE give some kind of explanation as to why he's a regular night in night out???
hidden camera photos of Bruins executives is my guess.

No logical reason Acciari is in the lineup other then he has compromising photos of Sweeney and Neely.

Players with more of an impact have been waived

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad