GDT: GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers exit the playoffs in the most Steelers like way

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
PYxbsK4.gif

Can't lose in the playoffs if you don't make them.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Go ahead and defend Tomlin and this clown show, I dare you.

I didn’t even watch the game but knew damn well that this merry band of assholes, with asshole aviators at the helm would f*** this game away when in reality it isn’t even a game that should have mattered because of the other f*** ups along the way...

Oh well, Tomlin and crew will be back next year to f*** that season up as well with more bullshit clock management, dumbass challenges, shitty gameplans, and just plain dumbf***ery.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
Yup

Trying to run out the clock with 10 mins left lol. This team plays scared.

This is why I dont blame our D as much as otthers...of course we need to replace a few guys but our offense ****ed up all season long. They score with ease when losing...but when we have the lead and can end the game? Punt...punt...punt...

The D played pretty well overall, I thought. It's just that there were some really ugly moments. The penalties didn't help, let alone the fact that most of them were phantom calls.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
I mean, he had the game ending fumble after tweeting out how important he is to fantasy football. Not exactly a great look for him.

I don't have a big problem with it, it's more so a question of why? Just what's the point?

You really don't see the point of a wildly popular professional athlete trying to connect with his fans? Ben Mendy does the exact same thing and everyone loves it. I guarantee it had no impact whatsoever on anything that happened in the game.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Apparently the cool thing to do against the Steelers is for the refs to gift all former and current Chargers their 1st TDs of the game.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Funny enough, if that last penalty is called DPI like it should've been, they would've been inside the 25 instead of the 35, where they probably run instead of pass which led to JuJu's fumble (though I don't put that game anywhere near on his shoulders).

Just a terrible game by the refs, and Steelers coaches.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He's a fan favorite. A lot of people love fantasy football. No issue with this at all. To me it's strange to be critical of it

Idk, you can argue it shows a lack of focus on a team that has extremely serious issues with a lack of focus. Like the game this weekend may decide your season, and you're tweeting that out the day before and then you have the game losing fumble?

Maybe I just dislike the amount of personality a lot of NFLers show because of how bland a lot of hockey players are, but I just feel like it's not a great look.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Idk, you can argue it shows a lack of focus on a team that has extremely serious issues with a lack of focus. Like the game this weekend may decide your season, and you're tweeting that out the day before and then you have the game losing fumble?

Maybe I just dislike the amount of personality a lot of NFLers show because of how bland a lot of hockey players are, but I just feel like it's not a great look.
I really could not disagree with you more :laugh: That tweet shows absolutely nothing about his focus :laugh: We need more athletes like JuJu, not less.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012

You need to fix your sarcasm detector.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Tomlin is gone if they miss the playoffs. Art knows the window is tiny. Tomlin has reached his ceiling with this team. Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad