GDT: GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers exit the playoffs in the most Steelers like way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well, good news is that we’ll have a higher draft pick and maybe, just maybe, missing the POs will get some coach fired...

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Our D deserved better. Like I said our offense had the ball twice with the lead...a chance to end it. All year they failed to do so.

But our D is always blamed.

Reactions: JBose7

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
What is this 7 seasons in a row where we bitch about refs in a game that shouldn't have even mattered? We win the games were supposed to and this loss doesn't mean shit. This is typical Steelers. At least I get to watch the Saints maybe win the super bowl.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Tomlin has to go.

His decision to randomly go to Ridley and hault all momentum and take us out of 3 point range cost us the game.

Also, going for a fake Punt inside your 50 is beyond idiotic. If you're gonna go for it, use your HOF QB and WRs. Idiot. f***ing idiot.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
I mean, he had the game ending fumble after tweeting out how important he is to fantasy football. Not exactly a great look for him.

I don't have a big problem with it, it's more so a question of why? Just what's the point?
He's a fan favorite. A lot of people love fantasy football. No issue with this at all. To me it's strange to be critical of it

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Nothing wrong with that tweet and Juju played very well overall. The game was given away when we ran a dive with Ridley.

Yup

Trying to run out the clock with 10 mins left lol. This team plays scared.

This is why I dont blame our D as much as otthers...of course we need to replace a few guys but our offense f***ed up all season long. They score with ease when losing...but when we have the lead and can end the game? Punt...punt...punt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->