GDT: Europa League Final - Liverpool vs Sevilla - St Jakob-Park, Basel, Switzerland

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool demoralized by horrendous officiating and playing against 12 men. Anyone who doesn't see it is blatantly and unapologetically trolling against Liverpool.

I can honestly say this is the worst officiated game I've ever seen. But I wouldn't apologize it I was on Sevilla. That being said this game is disgusting.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
That goal looks bad but it was actually the correct decision as the ball came from a Liverpool player as an attempted clearance.

vsk92

Alltid IFK
Mar 31, 2011
Scotland.
Liverpool demoralized by horrendous officiating and playing against 12 men. Anyone who doesn't see it is blatantly and unapologetically trolling against Liverpool.

I can honestly say this is the worst officiated game I've ever seen. But I wouldn't apologize it I was on Sevilla. That being said this game is disgusting.

Or maybe it was Sevilla scoring 17 seconds into the second half? Since then Liverpool have done barely anything.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
That's so Liverpoolsy

I am thankful I didn't go to a bar for this game. Cannot imagine having actually seen the handballs and throwing alcohol into the mix.

Would have been one saaaaad trip home.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The second half wasn't the result of the first.

That said, it's much easier to tolerate a breakdown or two when you have the extra goals from penalties.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Or maybe it was Sevilla scoring 17 seconds into the second half? Since then Liverpool have done barely anything.

Well, I think the point is you take a clear handball influencing play in the box, the score is at least 2-0 going into that second half, the game is completely different

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad