Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelis Chili

Proud HFB member since 21 years [sic!]
Dec 26, 2002
Hockeytown
MOGiLNY said:
51880753JV003_CZE_RUS122718_1024x768.jpg
cool pic, where did you find it, Mogilny?

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Grave77digger said:
Im pulling this from another board from a poster...

Ovechkin plays a much more complete game.

McPhee spent several years with Jagr. The organization shook him like a parasite in the end. He then drafted AO and spent time with the Ovechkin family in Russia, coming away extremely impressed.

McKenzie likes to stir the pot.

Zoo

Jul 29, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
mcKenzie hinted that there could be a Jagr-like attititude problem with AO coming down the road. Isolation dude, puck hog, hard to pass to, hard to get pucks back.

Well if he can put up points like Jagr did. I don't care if he sits at the back of the plane by himself like Barrasso did. :D

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Alex Kovalev said:
You need to relax dude.

Sorry... I just preferred this board when it was of high quality, and am bitter that it's degenerated as it has.

Seeing you post your useless drivel, and then seeing the word 'moderator' under your name really makes the point of just how bad things have gotten.

PS: Malkin could become the best player in hockey history, and it would never reflect on you in any way, except in your mind.

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
thanks for clearing it up,
the comments on TSN were a bit disturbing like the Caps should be aware of his thing, like he's distancing himself from the team. what a bunch of bull.

MOGiLNY said:
I read an interview with Ovechkin on a Russian website, and he said that he sits on the bench like this after every intermission, even in the RSL. He says he sits there for a few minutes and analyzes his play and how his game is going. Frankly, if the coaches don't have a problem with him doing that, then we shouldn't neither.

As for him showing off the 'C', I think he was showing the Russia logo instead of the 'C', and even if he was, he was clearly responding to fans, and we have no idea what they said to him, so it's silly of you to bash him for that.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
EroCaps said:
Ovechkin plays a much more complete game.

McPhee spent several years with Jagr. The organization shook him like a parasite in the end. He then drafted AO and spent time with the Ovechkin family in Russia, coming away extremely impressed.

McKenzie likes to stir the pot.

Yeah McKenzie knows nothing i guess.

Grave77digger

Feb 27, 2004
profiles.sports.yahoo.com
Smart Alek said:
Sorry... I just preferred this board when it was of high quality, and am bitter that it's degenerated as it has.

Seeing you post your useless drivel, and then seeing the word 'moderator' under your name really makes the point of just how bad things have gotten.

PS: Malkin could become the best player in hockey history, and it would never reflect on you in any way, except in your mind.

do you have a reason to be posting here or or are you posting to just belittle other posters?

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
Smart Alek said:

I know man, I am just sick of seeing Ovechkin, Ovechkin, Ovechkin. I just wanted to, as EroCaps would say, stir the pot.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
This should clear things up:

REPORTER: Always it would be desirable to learn, why upon termination of the period when all command is sent in a locker room, you remain on a bench spare?

OVECHKIN: In a locker room it is hot, and near ice cool. It is possible to sit, have a drink easy vodichki, to analyse the game, drawn necessary conclusions.

Grave77digger

Feb 27, 2004
profiles.sports.yahoo.com
Foppa_Rules said:

REPORTER: Always it would be desirable to learn, why upon termination of the period when all command is sent in a locker room, you remain on a bench spare?

OVECHKIN: In a locker room it is hot, and near ice cool. It is possible to sit, have a drink easy vodichki, to analyse the game, drawn necessary conclusions.

well i guess that makes everything crystal clear... :dunno:

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
Its just everytime someone says anything remotely negative about Ovy, you jump all over it with some fact that you just randomly bring up like McPhee and the parents thing. You must know George personally or something.

With that said, I know Ovechkin is sick, hes ridiculous, I know.

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
thanks
I should email it to TSN

Foppa_Rules said:

SwOOsh*

Personally I would rather he stay in the dressing room with his team especially considering he is the captain. He has shown his talent but I really haven't seen the intensity I expected to see from him (this from the first game).

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
Foppa_Rules said:

Man you should start writting storys or something man who knows, you could make it big.

Where did you get this from?

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
SwOOsh said:
Personally I would rather he stay in the dressing room with his team especially considering he is the captain. He has shown his talent but I really haven't seen the intensity I expected to see from him (this from the first game).

Nicely said man, I definitely agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad