GDT: DEC 27th Russia - Czech Republic 4PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
MOGiLNY said:
Game 2 for team Russia and the Czechs.

A must win game for the Russians if they want to get a top 2 spot in their group.

Please post any info on the game here.
I am undecided on this game. My heart wants Czech Republic to dominate but my head is saying this will be a fairly low scoring game. In the range of 3 - 2. I think Vrana will have another good game. Vrana has been known to dominate while playing for his country and usually plays extremely well verses Russia.

Zoo

Jul 29, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
Although he got a point and was there best player in the 3rd. I'm expecting more from Malkin in this game. Look for him to have a big game.

5 - 2 Russia

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
K, 4-3 Czechs.

It comes down to this.

Will the Czechs be able to contain the Russian offense and their speed while being able to captalize on the mistakes the Russians make?

I think the Czechs will play a solid game and contain the russians although I think it will be tough. Could go both ways.

Cze:

Olesz 2, Vrana, Smid

Rus:

Ovechkin 2, Shafigulin

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I'll take the Russians 3-1 in this one.

I'm not at all a fan of Vrana, and am a little disappointed that I'm here in Halifax right now for vacation and going to see the Mooseheads and he's not here. Of course, I'll see him at least a few times more before the season ends, but still.

I just think that the Russian forwards are too good for the Czechs to handle.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
4-3 Russia

Ovechkin (2), Malkin, Voloshenko

Olesz, Vrana, Petruzalek

I'm hoping that the Czech's win this game so Canada can avoid Russia until the finals.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
We will lose again ... new crisis ... Steblin says it's not his fault ... Fetisov says something must be done but does nothing ... the crisis goes on ...

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
wilka91 said:
We will lose again ... new crisis ... Steblin says it's not his fault ... Fetisov says something must be done but does nothing ... the crisis goes on ...

Russia will win 5:3 , Ovechkin will score 2G + 1A and after that game Wilkas new God will be Alexander the Great Ovechkin :lol:

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
Malkin will get going with a hat trick, Ovechkin will be held goal-less but will have 2 assists.

Russia 6 Czechs 3

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Russia-6 Czech-2

Ovechkin(3), Shirokov, Malkin, Radulov

Kaspar, Petruzalek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events