GDT: DEC 27th Russia - Czech Republic 4PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
X-SHARKIE said:
He was extremely impressed how much of a leader he was.
So were scouts from what I've heard. Great to see Malkin having a good game.

By the way, who cares if Ovechkin likes sitting on the bench? He's still a good leader and an even better player.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Alex Kovalev said:
Well Clefty I would agree with you, but some Ovechkin fans had no problem taking shots at Malkin when he was quiet during the 1st period of the States/Russia game. :)
So as a "Moderator" it is up to you to add to the piss war. Look up the word Moderator BG.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
MOGiLNY said:
I read an interview with Ovechkin on a Russian website, and he said that he sits on the bench like this after every intermission, even in the RSL. He says he sits there for a few minutes and analyzes his play and how his game is going. Frankly, if the coaches don't have a problem with him doing that, then we shouldn't neither.

As for him showing off the 'C', I think he was showing the Russia logo instead of the 'C', and even if he was, he was clearly responding to fans, and we have no idea what they said to him, so it's silly of you to bash him for that.

Im glad you clarified the sitting on the bench bit. I am just kidding as it is.

As for the C v.s logo, it looked pretty obvious to me that he was showing off the C, but I could be wrong.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
51880753JV003_CZE_RUS122718_1024x768.jpg

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Alex Kovalev said:
Man, you guys cant take it when someone takes a shot at Ovechkin can you?

Is the point of this board 'to take shots' or to 'discuss prospects.'

You are the same as all the other 'homer kids' on this board, polluting threads with your verbal waste.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
thats exactly what McKenzie said.

Thats why I brought this whole thing up. I wanted to watch the Malkin highlights and all they talked about was Ovechkin, thats where they showed the clip of him on the bench flashing his C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad