GDT: DEC 27th Russia - Czech Republic 4PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
Jacobv2 said:
I agree with Ero about Ovechkin being a great leader.

Malkin is more of a quiet leader.

From what I have heard/read about the two, I believe it is the exact opposite.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I wouldn't be too concerned with Malkin's leadership.. first of all it's hard to tell if a player is a leader or not without actually being in the dressing room, and 2nd of all, these guys are all kids, and I think leadership is something that comes with experience, and that if the player doesn't have it at 19 years old, doesn't mean that he'll never have it..

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
markov` said:
Look. Shut up. You brought the possibility that Malkin was a better player than Crosby, when you haven't seen one game of Crosby.

Les ostis de français!

Oh no, that's how you interpreted my sentence because you're so used to having those word fights on these boards about what prospect is better. I don't do that. I just state facts! ;)

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Alex Kovalev said:
He must be a great captain, sitting on the bench isolating himself from the team watching the zamboni drive around the ice. Seems like a real class act. Showing off his C to the fans.

:shakehead :speechles

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Alex Kovalev said:
He must be a great captain, sitting on the bench isolating himself from the team watching the zamboni drive around the ice. Seems like a real class act. Showing off his C to the fans.
This isn't the place for this.

Come to think of it, there is no place for this.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Alex Kovalev said:

I read an interview with Ovechkin on a Russian website, and he said that he sits on the bench like this after every intermission, even in the RSL. He says he sits there for a few minutes and analyzes his play and how his game is going. Frankly, if the coaches don't have a problem with him doing that, then we shouldn't neither.

As for him showing off the 'C', I think he was showing the Russia logo instead of the 'C', and even if he was, he was clearly responding to fans, and we have no idea what they said to him, so it's silly of you to bash him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad