GDT: Canada-Sweden, 3:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil_slick9416*

Predatore said:
A Swedish player out with a broken arm? Can anyone confirm, and if so, which player?
Thanks
didn't catch the name but miller was talking about it just before the end of the second period

leafaholix*

leafs4thecup said:
2 or 3? The third goal was bad agreed, but he's also made up for it with his play on the other shots Canada has had. They've had some good chances and he's really doing well moving side to side.
He was over by the boards on the MacArthur goal... the Dawes goal was bad... as well as the Crosby goal. He kind of resembles a raw version of Tellqvist. Except Tellqvist is a sound positional goaltender and looks a bit bigger than Heino-Lindberg.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Riddarn said:
Heino-Lindberg is 6'0 or 5'11.

On TSN they were laughing at that suggestion and said he's really about 5'8" or 5'9". Gord Miller said if Heino-Lindberg is 6'0", Miller himself should be in the NBA.

Feb 24, 2004
Riddarn said:
Heino-Lindberg is 6'0 or 5'11.

He's listed at 6'0, but the announcers were saying they were talking with him and if he's 6 feet, Gord Miller should be "in the NBA". Mcguire said more like 5'8

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Assuming Linus Persson is out of the tournament - can Team Sweden fly in some extra guy to play the rest of the tournament?

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Crosby with his second on the cross ice pass in front of the net from perry, with a swede all over him:yo:

Goalie change now for sweden

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Sykie said:
Wow... you swedes are suffering tonight... :(

Personally I'm not. I was expecting this. I'm just hoping they don't get too banged up so that they loose the important games versus Finland and Slovakia. This game is completely unimportant for the Swedish team, they never had a chance anyway.

Feb 24, 2004
Those last two saves by Raudio were VERY impressive. Sliding cross crease to rob Stewart and then Carter. Wow!

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
Riddarn said:
Personally I'm not. I was expecting this. I'm just hoping they don't get too banged up so that they loose the important games versus Finland and Slovakia. This game is completely unimportant for the Swedish team, they never had a chance anyway.
Agreed. Swedish chance is to beat Finland or Slovakia..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad