GDT: Canada-Sweden, 3:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil_slick9416*

Another penalty, second 5 on 3, for 1:37 seconds! :amazed: :shakehead :mad: :eek:
time for glass to step up...

Oil_slick9416*

Another Penalty For Canada!!!

canada needs to calm down and play the game

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
OMG Crosby ... 0 points through 2 periods!!! *me pushes PANIC button*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Oil_slick9416*

Nice little mistake by the refs lol, can't blame em though, all from different countries hard to communicate

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Oil_slick9416 said:
Nice little mistake by the refs lol, can't blame em though, all from different countries hard to communicate

What, the ref doesn't speak english? Because I'm quite confident that the swedes do.

Oil_slick9416*

finally a swede penalty, although a little suspect WOW BLANTANT DIVE right there (not the penalty call)

Oil_slick9416*

Riddarn said:
What, the ref doesn't speak english? Because I'm quite confident that the swedes do.
well i live in canda, and speak with french people who speak english, it's still hard to understand them most of time due to the accentsbut no one is perfect

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Canada really got a momentum boost killing off that humongous 5 on 3

Phaneuf is now my favorite defensive prospect despite his being drafted by Calgary... how the hell did he go 7th overall??

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
kmad said:
Canada really got a momentum boost killing off that humongous 5 on 3

Phaneuf is now my favorite defensive prospect despite his being drafted by Calgary... how the hell did he go 7th overall??

If I could have a signature, it would be the same that you have. :lol All hail to The Messenger!

dem

Mar 17, 2002
And there goes Crosby with a NICE goal...

proving unbiased canadian wrong yet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad