GDT: GDT #26 New York Islanders vs Los Angeles Kings | December 9th | 7:30 PM | F/OTW 3-2

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
The Bortuzzo Effect™
Makes you think why didn’t Lou get off his butt in the offseason and get us cheap depth instead of rolling with Aho and Bolduc

No. I think that they will waive one or Aho or reilly
Reilly has been a nice find, not the greatest but I am happy with him on the bottom pair. Waive Aho if you have to waive someone, he is a UFA anyway

Reactions: Lek and Osakahaus

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Sorokin #1 star

Also, Holmstrom is showing some real high level qualities. To get that puck over to Pageau.

Like I said Play Holmstrom in OT

Holmstrom is really blossoming, a really complete forward. He is earning his ice time, that play in OT was high IQ and that has been the best part of his game.

I like Rielly out there and I have to give credit to Bolduc for stepping up his game lately. Earned his first assist on Thursday and was generally solid and low event tonight. This Bolduc version has a future.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Simon Holmstrom can be very good also. I really wish that he wasn't under a stupid microscope.

definitely could be another 1990 season for the isles. Hopefully they go further than another 1st round exit

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Just watched the Isles second goal again.

One of Mayfield’s better attributes is his ability to get a shot on net from the point. Such a contrast to Pulock.
When Mayfield is on, he is very underrated as an offensive defenseman. I love the dude and he was a need to keep.

When he is off? The dude flat out stinks, both on offense and defense. Its tough for me to hate him when he's been here for years.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The loser point has been huge for us. If you look at standings and points you would think we’re a legit team but this year feels like we have been a mess. Hockey is weird

It's just nice to be on the other side for once this season, against a good team too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad