GDT: GDT #24 New York Islanders vs San Jose Sharks | December 5th | 7:30 PM | F/5-4 OTL

Symon Asher

Sep 13, 2011
Can somebody explain also why Reilly with his skating ability and offensive instincts does not get a single shift in OT?
I was at the game and thinking the same
Reilly can skate better than anyone on this team except for Barzal
Why was that scrub Pageau on the ice in OT
I

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
We are very good at playing to the level of our opponent . We also will play the style of them too. Which is not good at all …Under Trotts we played at the same level and style every game no BS.

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
If he is not getting Fired, then I am not gonna subject myself for another 59 games of this Circus Fiasco!
Amen brutha. Deep down I think we all knew we'd so something stupid against Sharks. People have been joking about it on here for weeks. When do we play the Sharks so we can really embarrass ourselves? Well, we finally did, and we did!
Watching them I can't help but think the players themselves want Lane gone, they repeatedly make mistakes that defy logic for professional sportsmen. Something is not right in the room and Lane must be moved on.

Reactions: MarsTBOW

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
lets be real how many teams have you seen give up the easiest tying goal.

That was a tap in goal from someone wide open on the door step
I'll say it again...the open player at far post for a tap in has been an offence nearly every night all season. Surely that's on the coach to address and yet seemingly nothing has been done at all.

Reactions: 12Dog and GOLFWANG

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Lane tells all that went wrong but I almost feel he doesn’t think it’s his fault in any way shape or form

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
We can blame lane…he def sucks…but it’s time to start being honest with our group. This was the worst defensive group in the entire league before trotz…after trotz left Lou signed all these dudes to long term, possibly unmovable deals. They just were never that good to begin with. The trotz puck possession, conservative style, was a band aid. This is what they are. We can only play one way…and if we do our offense will definitely deteriorate but at least now we kinda score on the PP? I dunno I’m just frustrated af lol

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
We can blame lane…he def sucks…but it’s time to start being honest with our group. This was the worst defensive group in the entire league before trotz…after trotz left Lou signed all these dudes to long term, possibly unmovable deals. They just were never that good to begin with. The trotz puck possession, conservative style, was a band aid. This is what they are. We can only play one way…and if we do our offense will definitely deteriorate but at least now we kinda score on the PP? I dunno I’m just frustrated af lol

Most honest/accurate post I've seen in a while. So incredibly astute and on point.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Lane tells all that went wrong but I almost feel he doesn’t think it’s his fault in any way shape or form
He’s really measured in post game but on bench he’s very animated. He waited a long time for this chance and I’m sure he knows it’s close to being over for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad