GDT: 2/3//05 NHL and PA meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Hickory

Fan 590 just said the meetings started at 1:30

and there is no timetable for the end of this meeting

Crows*

They owe it to US the fans.. to meet for 20 hours strait and do a deal.

If the season is cancelled I will never forgive both sides for what they did. I'l go to games and watch games but I will never forgive them ever.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
well they know its the last chance before a season canceling

bingo. i don't doubt that they're trying to get a deal done and save the season/NHL...but even if things aren't going well, i think they'll stick it out for a long while so they can say they did their best

X0ssbar

Levitate said:
bingo. i don't doubt that they're trying to get a deal done and save the season/NHL...

What exactly are they doing then - playing patty-cake?

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
I can't beleive it....one thing they have accomplished today is to keep EVERYBODY in the dark......nobody knows anything :dunno:

Crows*

Top Shelf said:

Well it depends on what cake they're pattying............................
You never know with those two gays.. i mean guys.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
The whole scenario is so strange - and the longer this goes, the more people are going to think that the media has really been kept in the dark for far longer than just today.

If they truly are SO far apart and SO widely divergent on beliefs - what are they talking about? Gary doesn't need Bob there to cancel the season - why meet, and why meet for this long?

Something's up.

- T

Wolfpack

Jul 9, 2004
Top Shelf said:

They are playing Scrabble. Gary just laid down "CAP" on a triple work score, but Bob put "NO" in front of it and stole the points.

:madfire:

jcab2000

Mar 3, 2004
Raleigh, NC
TonySCV said:
The whole scenario is so strange - and the longer this goes, the more people are going to think that the media has really been kept in the dark for far longer than just today.

If they truly are SO far apart and SO widely divergent on beliefs - Gary doesn't need Bob there to cancel the season - why meet, and why meet for this long?

Something's up.

- T

Never believe anything you hear in the media when it comes to labor negotiations. Every leak is calculated and part of the process.

X0ssbar

Wolfpack said:
They are playing Scrabble. Gary just laid down "CAP" on a triple work score, but Bob put "NO" in front of it and stole the points.

:lol: :yo:

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Levitate said:
bingo. i don't doubt that they're trying to get a deal done and save the season/NHL...but even if things aren't going well, i think they'll stick it out for a long while so they can say they did their best

This is ridiculous, what are they sitting there doing absolutely nothing for 5+ hours. This meeting holds very little of the similar tell-tale signs that the other meetings have insinuating that nothing is getting done, so your idea is dated and more related to the other meetings. If they aren't negotiating this is the biggest farce ever put on by a supposed 'professional' sports organization. Your theory is even less likely then them making some headway.

two out of three*

Wolfpack said:

:lol: :lol :handclap:

WHARF1940

Jan 2, 2005
down in a hole
man, I hope when this is all over, someone, anyone from the media admits that they were stringing us along almost as bad as the league and the players by constantly reporting negative info, even when things weren't always that negative. it is so obvious at this point that they have been exaggerating the hell out of everything!

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
TonySCV said:

If they truly are SO far apart and SO widely divergent on beliefs - what are they talking about? Gary doesn't need Bob there to cancel the season - why meet, and why meet for this long?

Something's up.

- T

tony- i'd have to agree on this. unless, of course, they are engaging in a 'sexy party' :amazed:

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
This is ridiculous, what are they sitting there doing absolutely nothing for 5+ hours. This meeting holds very little of the similar tell-tale signs that the other meetings have insinuating that nothing is getting done, so your idea is dated and more related to the other meetings. If they aren't negotiating this is the biggest farce ever put on by a supposed 'professional' sports organization. Your theory is even less likely then them making some headway.

i don't think you understand what i said. i was trying to say that i think that they are seriously negotiating and that even if the negotiations aren't going great, that they're not going to break them off early like they might have in the past, because this is the last chance to get something done so they'll stick it out for a long time to see if anything can get accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad