Half-Assed GDT: gasoline scented cologne @ sad noises 7pm fsmw BRINGIN BACK THE BOOKS

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
We have huge used clothing warehouses that sell used clothing to daily Mexican vendors for less than a dollar per pound!!! I’ve seen some funny things worn by Mexican truckers crossing the border, many from Missouri!! My favorite is probably the driver wearing a “Southwest Missouri State Mom” sweatshirt.
Lol

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Throwing kids in the NHL isn’t always best. They need time to develop in the minors.
Well we don't know can they stick in NHL level. There is so many players who would gain experience for playing NHL level. See what they need to work out to success NHL,

See bigger Picture then give respect to vets who aren't getting us anywhere.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Throwing kids in the NHL isn’t always best. They need time to develop in the minors.
Sometimes.

Sometimes they don't.

It just depends on a lot of things (the kid's personality, what the kid needs to learn and how developed the rest of his game is, the quality of the opportunity/coaching available to him in the minors, what's going on with the NHL team, etc.).

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I'm talking few games in NHL level then go back to AHL and learn your mistakes and what areas you need to improve for make it for NHL. Experience and give kids change to show what they are.

I'm not talking they would play +30 games, 5max GP in NHL level then go back to AHL.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I'm talking few games in NHL level then go back to AHL and learn your mistakes and what areas you need to improve for make it for NHL. Experience and give kids change to show what they are.

I'm not talking they would play +30 games, 5max GP in NHL level then go back to AHL.

Id love to see Kostin up for a few games later in the year

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
It's obvious that we're tanking. Army has opted to keep Berube and company on board until season's end because they are monumentally bad at coaching. Gotta keep up with LA and Chicago

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002

Right now, there are expansion draft considerations in play. The fewer guys we can expose that we don't want exposed, the better.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
We so need a full tank job and to trade a couple core players for 1st rounders + a good prospect or 2.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
It's obvious that we're tanking. Army has opted to keep Berube and company on board until season's end because they are monumentally bad at coaching. Gotta keep up with LA and Chicago

NJ, Ottawa, NYI, NTR and Vancouver all suck too. We are going to have to really suck to keep up. Top 5 is what I want.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Id love to see Kostin up for a few games later in the year
I'd love to see him get his game together to the point he earns a few games later in the year. Of course, I'd like to see San Antonio get its act together and get into the playoff race, but they're 8 points back of a playoff spot, their #1 goalie is watching tonight's game, and 2 of their top-5 scorers are in tonight's lineup with a 3rd watching from the press box.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I’m sorry, but Perron and Bozak suck. They bring nothing to the table. I always say, if you are going to suck, at least bring physicality to the table. They bring suckage and no physicality. Just 2 terrible signings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad