Half-Assed GDT: gasoline scented cologne @ sad noises 7pm fsmw BRINGIN BACK THE BOOKS

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
A player scores his first National Hockey League goal. Was the team terrible? Yes. Was that his fault? No.

That's gotta be a big confidence boost for Kyrou. You absolutely get him in the next game and see if he can pick up some heat and start putting up points more regularly.

What gifting of ice time? He was great in camp, his play fell off, he was sent down. Now he starts to pick up the pace and a few injuries and he's called up.

I still believe he's better off in the AHL, playing regularly and learning there than in the NHL but if he's on our roster he should be playing.
I agree with part of this. He just scored a goal. Let him play.

Sit him and develop him when he starts screwing up again.

But as far as “showing him for a trade”, I can see that happening, but not in the case of Maroon. He is a known quantity who has been re-exposed for who he is.

I think this is more of a direct mistake by Berube to ice Kyrou over Perron again.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Why was the goal disallowed? I thought the rule was it had to go in directly off the referee... did Luongo not touch it?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
First 10 minutes have been a treat. Thomas starting to play with even more confidence. It'll be lovely when he eventually gets the linemates that complement him a bit better.

As far as Maroon goes, as long as he's playing there's at least one Blues fan out there enjoying every game. In what feels like a lost season at this point, I'll take that as a small win.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
First 10 minutes have been a treat. Thomas starting to play with even more confidence. It'll be lovely when he eventually gets the linemates that complement him a bit better.

As far as Maroon goes, as long as he's playing there's at least one Blues fan out there enjoying every game. In what feels like a lost season at this point, I'll take that as a small win.
I think in Blues board there is members who like when Maroon is playing.

And don't forget how openly people were happy Maroon going to play in Blues and he'l be good addition for in our roster. Almost everybody loved Maroon in here.

I had enough see Maroon playing one pre-season game to convince me that he sucks and shouldn't play top6 role.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I think in Blues board there is members who like when Maroon is playing.

And don't forget how openly people were happy Maroon going to play in Blues and he'l be good addition for in our roster. Almost everybody loved Maroon in here.

I had enough see Maroon playing one pre-season game to convince me that he sucks and shouldn't play top6 role.
I was referring to his son.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->