Half-Assed GDT: gasoline scented cologne @ sad noises 7pm fsmw BRINGIN BACK THE BOOKS

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Does anyone else remember a time when the PP was a chance to get your best players on the ice together with some time and space?

How Bozak and Maroon have been fixtures on the top PP all year is just beyond me. If you can't figure out a way to get a PP with Schwartz/Schenn/ROR/Tarasenko and a defenseman to work, you don't have any business coaching a PP in this league. Throw in Perron if you need a RHS.

I'm sick of watching it. It bothers me even more than the team's record, because there's zero excuse for it.
I honestly can't remember what those days were like.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
So no Edmundson and we are playing Jaybo. Moron is on the PP.

Same coaching staff. Going for the tank without going for the tank.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
So finally the Blues find a new player who scored a beauty from the corner.

Zebra dude will be highlighted on Don Cherry's show.

UnF'n believable!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
wow so empty seats at attendace. There is always that first row next to right of neibhour bench which is empty, but looks now behind that there is so many empty seats now.. Or they are just drinking in the club, I assume.

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
What do they do with old player jerseys?

Burn them?
Donate them?

Is there some dude walking around in Guatemala or Senegal with a Chad Johnson Blues jersey?

Not sure about that, but I did see a kid in Zambia walking around with a Seattle SuperSonics NBA Champion t-shirt.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Does anyone else remember a time when the PP was a chance to get your best players on the ice together with some time and space?

How Bozak and Maroon have been fixtures on the top PP all year is just beyond me. If you can't figure out a way to get a PP with Schwartz/Schenn/ROR/Tarasenko and a defenseman to work, you don't have any business coaching a PP in this league. Throw in Perron if you need a RHS.

I'm sick of watching it. It bothers me even more than the team's record, because there's zero excuse for it.

It’s a horrible system from top to bottom. You can’t be surprised with any of their decisions at this point.

The only thing that changed when Berube took over was the players finished their checks for a few games. Everything else remains the same which really speaks more of Armstrong to me than anything. This is the system that Army said he and Yeo were on the same page about.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
Maroon must have missed a bunch of cross ice practices cause he can't protect a puck if his mother's life depended upon it.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Willow-Ragdoll-of-the-Week-image005.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad