Half-Assed GDT: gasoline scented cologne @ sad noises 7pm fsmw BRINGIN BACK THE BOOKS

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
What do they do with old player jerseys?

Burn them?
Donate them?

Is there some dude walking around in Guatemala or Senegal with a Chad Johnson Blues jersey?

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I really don't understand why we don't play our kids. Butler, Jbo, Maroon, Bortuzzo, Nolan shoulnd't play currently.

Reactions: Itsnotatrap

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Does anyone else remember a time when the PP was a chance to get your best players on the ice together with some time and space?

How Bozak and Maroon have been fixtures on the top PP all year is just beyond me. If you can't figure out a way to get a PP with Schwartz/Schenn/ROR/Tarasenko and a defenseman to work, you don't have any business coaching a PP in this league. Throw in Perron if you need a RHS.

I'm sick of watching it. It bothers me even more than the team's record, because there's zero excuse for it.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I really don't understand why we don't play our kids. Butler, Jbo, Maroon, Nolan shoulnd't play NHL level.

Throwing kids in the NHL isn’t always best. They need time to develop in the minors.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
We have huge used clothing warehouses that sell used clothing to daily Mexican vendors for less than a dollar per pound!!! I’ve seen some funny things worn by Mexican truckers crossing the border, many from Missouri!! My favorite is probably the driver wearing a “Southwest Missouri State Mom” sweatshirt. I’ve seen Cardinals, Blues, and Chiefs gear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad