GDT: GAMEDAY: Tue. Dec 4 - Senators @ Canadiens - Bell Centre - 7:30pm - TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Montreal does not give a lot of space in any zone.. even though we deserve the loss i feel like a lot of calls were missed in this one. Hopefully we get it done on Thursday.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I think Boucher just doesn't know how to adjust on the road. The deficiencies in his coaching get exposed every time.

Or maybe he's just so good that he can make a bad team great at home, but can't do anything about it on the road.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Montreal out shout us but that's pretty much to be expected... the last 4 minutes of that 2nd period lost the game.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I don’t get loading Duchene, Smith and Stone.

If you must “load” then run two lines, but don’t break up Tkachuk-White-Stone. I’d have gone Dzingel/Smith-Duchene-Ryan.

Really Smith is the first guy you think of to put with Duchene and Stone? I've said it before .. Boucher is a good tactitian but his in game bench management sucks.. He doesn't seem to have the instincts and his natural bend is always prevent

Reactions: Bileur and Alex1234

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Montreal out shout us but that's pretty much to be expected... the last 4 minutes of that 2nd period lost the game.

We missed a couple prime chances leading into that too, stone had that feed to the slot where the guy got buried to take it away, I think Tkachuk hit a post (might have been a while before). Up until those quick goals, it could have easily gone either way, but the team looked deflated after that.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Really Smith is the first guy you think of to put with Duchene and Stone? I've said it before .. Boucher is a good tactitian but his in game bench management sucks.. He doesn't seem to have the instincts and his natural bend is always prevent
Exact opposite of Michel Therrien
Not a genius but good flair for on the fly decision in the heat of the moment

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Other than blowing that tire at an inopportune time I thought White was having a really good game. When your down by a couple three goals late and your coach doesn't play you it sends a message and its deflating , especially if you just worked your bag off and were generating offense all game.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa

Fair, I just put him here because Boucher did, I was trying to suggest something that would be palatable to him.

I’d rather have Dzingel there, particularly when he stepped up to protect a rookie and try to boost energy.

Either way my main gripe there is breaking up the Tkachuk-White-Stone Line which was creating chances all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad