GDT: GAME XXII - Stars at Avalanche: Exhaustion

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Neither Landeskog, MacKinnon or Rantanen look like their dads. I'd look into possiblity being adopted:sarcasm:

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
That was a pretty nice game. I swear Khudobin kept it from being a 5 or 6 goal night, the guy stood on his head while their half AHL, half NHL D were getting walked.

JTC needs to stay healthy, he's probably our 5th best forward after the top line and Soda, his swiss army knife presence on the ice is strongly felt.

Varly had a really good game as well, I did at the end when he was patting everyone who dove into the crease on their heads. Probably because of how tired I am :laugh:

Reactions: CobraAcesS

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
I admit I was sure Avs would lose when the Stars scored their second goal. Dallas was so good defending the slot and their goaltending was amazing. And then: Reunion of the boys, top line magic, comeback win. Beautiful.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
God I could watch Macks goal last night over and over and over. Everything on that goal that Rantanen does was pretty much the perfect example of why he's so god damn elite at this point. Power move by the Defender along the wall, then a quick dump in and outskates the defender to the puck first and takes the hit to make the play, then instantly back in the play to get the puck back and find the seem to Mackinnon wide open in the slot.

You watch that one goal and you can just tell he's an elite, elite player.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Stars played a perfect road game last night, completely stingy in the defencive zone and would've faired better if they were healthy. You can't hope putting Heiskanen out there the entire game would shutdown MacKinnon.I did not like EJ's game yesterday. He didn't play too poorly, but sometimes he goes into these weird modes where he agiles himself into the boards which lead to two bad turnovers resulting in one goal.

Holy cow, MacKinnon's father looks like an Irish mobster who has ties with the IRA.

Reactions: Mr Zappalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad