GDT: GAME XXII - Stars at Avalanche: Exhaustion

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Avs have won the corsi battle in 5 of the last 6 games. The one they didn't was the Kings game where they had a big lead and just chilled to close it out.

Just pointing that out since it often gets brought up if the Avs get outplayed and win. There's none of that going on now.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
I don't want Bednar to modify any of the forward lines (though I have a hunch he'll bench Dries for Andrighetto/Bourque next game).

Colin Wilson has been fine on the second line this year, and keeping Compher + Kamenev together on that "fourth" line just gives the Avs so much more depth and scoring punch on lines 2-4. Just my $0.02.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I’m not usually one to brag, but I would be so proud as a dad that I wouldn’t be able to shup up about my son being awesome. Probably why I’m not ready for dadhood yet.

No one is ever ready for that. Especially with how much women expect men to do things like change diapers and stay up all night with them even though you don't have boobs and can't do a damn thing lol.

I remember when my daughter first started refusing breast milk (at about a year). My wife's weapons went away, and she looked at me and told me how much more she respects my difficulty lol.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
No one is ever ready for that. Especially with how much women expect men to do things like change diapers and stay up all night with them even though you don't have boobs and can't do a damn thing lol.

I remember when my daughter first started refusing breast milk (at about a year). My wife's weapons went away, and she looked at me and told me how much more she respects my difficulty lol.

Did you say "weapons"?

giphy.gif

Iracundia

Jun 19, 2011
I don't want Bednar to modify any of the forward lines (though I have a hunch he'll bench Dries for Andrighetto/Bourque next game).

Colin Wilson has been fine on the second line this year, and keeping Compher + Kamenev together on that "fourth" line just gives the Avs so much more depth and scoring punch on lines 2-4. Just my $0.02.
JTC now has 6G+1A in 7 games. I think he's earned a promotion to the second line. I've wanted to see these guys "roommates" play some games together for a while so they might as well do it now while he's running hot.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
He basically touched the puck and followed it around the boards, with Radulov having the inside edge. On that play, from my POV, everyone else was to blame more than EJ. A forward should have watched Benn. Someone should have stopped the pass to Benn as well, although Girard was basically where he should have been.
Again, he made the wrong decision. EJ touched the puck first, and decided to push it into the corner where Radulov had the angle on him. Instead of that, he should have known that he had support coming behind him, and either take the puck into the boards to eat it and wait for the help or push the puck behind the net softly for the help to take it.

EJ was good tonight, but that mistake was a stupid one.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad