GDT: Game XX Pens VS Leafs: Should ether team even start a goalie? Would it matter?

Outcome of the game?

• Pens Regulation Win

• Leafs Regulation Win

• Pens Overtime Win

• Leafs Overtime Win

• Pens Shootout Win

• Leafs Shootout Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Because there is a confidence that Malkin will find his game. He's had stretches like this before, and with worse linemates.

Idk man. Define "find his game".

Do you mean "he'll stop being so awful"? Yeah, sure I can agree there. Do you mean that as in "he'll be good and make a strong 2nd line"? I'm growing more and more skeptical of that.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Malkin gets treated with kid gloves by a large section of Penguins fans, probably in response to him being underrated his entire career from the national media.

He's producing at Acciari levels at 5v5 in his last 10 games while also being awful on the powerplay. He had a great start but he's been miserable since.

I’ve been a STH since 1906, he passes the eye test. Give him a little more time. Plus his Jay Freshener analytics playing card rates him at a 98 before todays game.

• Haha
Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
I haven’t seen a goalie get up as slow as Jarry after flopping on the ice since I played roller goalie without knowing how to skate.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Idk if my ignore list has just grown out of nowhere but it really seems like a large section of Penguins fans just tuned out on here :laugh:

I like this GDT more, a lot more relaxed.

I much much prefer the relaxed style Vs worrying about uncontrollable stuff. I do like the discussion about what can be fixed though and just minor complaining.

Reactions: Empoleon8771
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad