GDT: Game XX Pens VS Leafs: Should ether team even start a goalie? Would it matter?

Outcome of the game?

• Pens Regulation Win

• Leafs Regulation Win

• Pens Overtime Win

• Leafs Overtime Win

• Pens Shootout Win

• Leafs Shootout Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Jeff Carter just falls ass backwards into random offensive chances and never gets anything out of it

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Periods like this one and the first two against Buffalo, coupled with the wins over Vegas and Colorado, tell me this team can still compete.

The consistency is the issue. Does anyone have faith that they'll close this out? They might, but I wouldn't feel comfortable betting on it.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
One goal lead going into the 3rd?

source.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Periods like this one and the first two against Buffalo, coupled with the wins over Vegas and Colorado, tell me this team can still compete.

The consistency is the issue. Does anyone have faith that they'll close this out? They might, but I wouldn't feel comfortable betting on it.

They're not going to accomplish anything until Malkin and the 2nd line gets their heads out of their asses.

I have no clue why people aren't more mad at Malkin for his awful play recently.

Reactions: Invalid cuz QoC

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
They're not going to accomplish anything until Malkin and the 2nd line gets their heads out of their asses.

I have no clue why people aren't more mad at Malkin for his awful play recently.

Hard to be mad. As a STH I understand the nuances of the game. I think you need glasses.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Hard to be mad. As a STH I understand the nuances of the game. I think you need glasses.

Malkin gets treated with kid gloves by a large section of Penguins fans, probably in response to him being underrated his entire career from the national media.

He's producing at Acciari levels at 5v5 in his last 10 games while also being awful on the powerplay. He had a great start but he's been miserable since.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

Because there is a confidence that Malkin will find his game. He's had stretches like this before, and with worse linemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad