Who has a bigger game today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I am worried the loser they bring in & the Core still is Toast

The core are still the only players left on the team at least somewhat performing to expectations. Especially for a couple of dudes who are pushin' 40. Like what are you even talking about, here? It's funny that you keep pissing and moaning about people repeating the same dumb stuff without merit when you're the biggest offender.

They're GONNA be toast because they are old AF by pro sports standards but it hasn't happened yet.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Go pens! I'll be at the Ducks game against the pens on Tuesday night. If they lose to the sharks tonight AAUGH!!!
1699124041220.png

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
A loss against SJS IS winning the race to the better draft pick.

This season should be "The losing edge" plot every game.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ugene Magic

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I've been saying for a while now that the bottom pair should be POJ-Shea, I'm really hoping that they actually run with that bottom pair.

If Carter comes out for Hinostroza and Ruhwedel comes out for POJ, I think the team will be running with basically the best lineup it can run with at 5v5. Swapping Rust and Rakell is really the only minor move that I may also make.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
Blecch. Please get well soon, John Ludvig.
If Ludvig never makes it back to the NHL, I'd argue he had the most hilarious career of any player in NHL history. Show up, blast a guy, concuss yourself, out of the league. As far as cups of coffee go, that one's got some spice on it.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lol…he probably helps the Pens win more off the ice at this point…you got that one right, Sullivan lol…

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Lol…he’s probably more help for the Pens off the ice at this point…you got that one right, Sullivan lol…

That’s Sullivan’s way of politely saying “Carter stinks and isn’t going to be playing going forward”.

I’m glad they’re replacing him with Hinostroza, I liked him in the preseason and he was apparently good with WBS.

Reactions: Andy99

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022

JOSEPH TO GET BACK IN LINEUP?​

Signs point to P.O Joseph getting back into the lineup on the third pairing tonight vs. the Sharks.
The healthy scratches typically stay out late on the ice after the skate with the backup goaltender for some extra work, since they aren’t playing that night. After the skate today backup goaltender Magnus Hellberg was out there with anticipated healthy scratch Jeff Carter — no surprises there to anyone who saw the line combinations in practice the last two days.
Joining Carter and Hellberg, though, was Chad Ruhwedel. Joseph was one of the players who got off early. That seems to be an indication that Joseph will skate on the third pairing with Ryan Shea, and Ruhwedel will be scratched.
If Joseph does play, it will be his 100th career NHL game.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
That’s Sullivan’s way of politely saying “Carter stinks and isn’t going to be playing going forward”.

I’m glad they’re replacing him with Hinostroza, I liked him in the preseason and he was apparently good with WBS.
I would give Nieto maybe 2 games with Hinostroza on the line now. If he continues to play like this, waive him and bring the next WBS'er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad