• Other

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
If the wall wasn't there, they try to get even further away from the net. I've said this before, but as a tactic, putting the puck on the boards should always be a last resort on the PP. It is the definition of losing.

Bad bounces, extra time to settle it down, turning body away from the net, I mean what positive thing comes from putting the puck on the boards?
thats been their MO...this team is not coached

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Genuinely curious what Dubas will do.

Firing Sullivan is the only big move he can do short of doing something off the wall like trading Jake.

Or I guess Dubas could just throw up his hands and say welp we're old now not Sully's fault.
It's only Oct, Dubas wont say we are old now and keep him. IMO Dubas is going to fire Sully soon if we keep losing.

Reactions: PaulD

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
FSG gonna want blood.
You think? Dubas is the shinier new toy but they love them some Sully. Boston connection and all.

Here's the thing: I think even if a coaching change does happen, it will be another wasted year. It needs to happen now, but they are gonna wait until the end of November or some shit and we'll be like 10-15 at that point and will have to spend the rest of the year fighting for our playoff lives.

Reactions: Andy99

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I sorta envy the Caps and their fans because that team just truly went full send on being awful. This team still carries themselves with the cockiness and arrogance of a team that is relevant, and not half a decade into irrelevance.
they follow the coaches lead I guess

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
he looked fine in the first, and than just stopped, grotesque
He did that sometimes off, sometimes on shit in 2015, too.

I specifically remember him looking like ass in a game and then Jagr cup checked him. Sid was a man on mission for the rest of the game.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Fire Sullivan and trade Jake for the best return possible, whether the goal is to contend now or add significantly to the prospect cupboard.

Don't really give a shit about wins and losses cuz this team's been dead in the water for years at this point, but I'm sick of being bored to death like 80% of the nights by perimeter shots and piss poor defensive zone coverage and goaltending.

Reactions: metalan2 and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad