Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Painfully evident that you lack the ability to defend Sully

Which is understandable. He's indefensible
I have never defended Him BUT you & 80% of this board think he is the only problem & Sid, Geno & Letang will immediately be 25 again when the new HC is named

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I just want a new coach and see if things can change. I don't want the core to retire, our next core will suck compared to this core.
A new coach might.....might change things.....who knows? My money is on the same rinse/repeat shit happening.

Reactions: Andy99

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Dallas is really, really good. I would've been pleasantly surprised with a win.

That said, if the Penguins are going to have a razor thin margin of error all season, Sullivan is going to have to simplify things. Adding so many new players has made it more evident that the system is too complex or too rigid.

There is too much thinking and not enough playing go on.

Sullivan has to make some changes. If he can't, or if he won't, then perhaps his time has come.

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
This team has under performed for 4 years now. How can anyone defend Sullivan at this point? Whether it is his fault or need the coach is the first thing you replace.

Reactions: Andy99

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
This team is cooked. They have nothing. Sully needs to go soon and see if another coach can turn things around, but I just don't know if this team has anything left.
I mean why not? Clearly going nowhere the last 5 years with the current coaching regime. Worst case we prove to just be a dud group but no reason to not see what can happen. We are in Pittsburgh coach Pergatory right now. Get me to heaven or hell please lol

Reactions: SomeOldDude

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
I have never defended Him BUT you & 80% of this board think he is the only problem & Sid, Geno & Letang will immediately be 25 again when the new HC is named

Also you refuse to criticize him, which is defense of him, by pushing blame on the players. Who he is in fact responsible for

Time and again this has been explained to you. The stars are a symptom of the problem that is Sullys bad coaching. Sure they wont ever perform like they're 25 again. But if we had coaching like the Sharks had in 2016, that took them to the finals with Marleau and Thornton in their 35+ years, that would be preferable to what he have now

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I like how Dallas purposefukky shoots far side from poor angles when they have another player sniifing around the other circle.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This team has under performed for 4 years now. How can anyone defend Sullivan at this point? Whether it is his fault or need the coach is the first thing you replace.
On this team it's the last thing you replace lol.

They might trade Crosby before replacing Sully at this point :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: SomeOldDude

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
This is absolutely not true, man. Not at all. You can have a concussion without being knocked out. If you're knocked out, you 1000000% have a concussion. Just 'having your bell rung' is a twentieth century mindset let alone laying face down on the ice.

UFC fighters will typically get a medical suspension for at least 3 months if they get even TKO'ed in a fight where they aren't supposed to do anything (whether they do or not is another question). If they get KO'ed to the point they are face down for an entire minute like Ludvig was, it's probably closer to 6 months. They can get it waived if they pass whatever tests, but again, Ludvig was face down for a minute. Passing those tests is going to be harder than if he "just had his bell rung".

I'm not going to go back and forth but I never said you have to be knocked out to get one. Hell you can get a concussion from hitting your head just right on any small trauma incident. They say the majority of concussions aren't even caused by being KOd.

I know plenty in the sport who have been KOd and not diagnosed with a concussion as well.

Say Ludvig will miss 6 months by being KOd there is a very unfair prognosis. Everyone is different.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So when Sid said yesterday that “a lot has to change” was he talking about his own performance or was he talking about the coach being fired? Cause I didn’t see the former

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Any team that has a PK that only has allowed 1 goal all season means rules needs to be looked at. That is just nuts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad