GDT: Game #TomahawkSteaks - 12.17.14 - at Vancouver - FSSW+ - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
You can't be offside if the opposing team puts the puck back in their own zone.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Guys that wasn't offside, Seguin was the one who kicked it back into the D zone. Burrows made a great play to let it cross the line before he touched it.

Primetimey*

The puck was put back into the zone by a Dallas player, the Vancouver player touched the puck when it was 3-6 inches inside the zone.

Not offside.

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
Scevs has been disappointing this season but I'm not convinced his offseason surgery isn't still both bothering him. He just looked to good when he was called up last year to not be better than he has been. I haven't noticed his shot this season and it seemed pretty salty last year iirc.

That's very true, and a good point. I just think he lacks the IQ to be a quality NHL player. He doesn't play a grindy game, so he can't stick in a bottom 6 role, and he just makes too many dumb plays to stick in a top 6 role.

Morin, I'll give a few more games. He's still getting acclimated, I just haven't been impressed with him so far. However, I just don't think a 30 year old career AHLer is ever gonna be anything at this level. He, like Sceviour, doesn't play a bottom 6 game, and if his skills haven't translated to the NHL level yet, I don't think they ever will.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Morin, I'll give a few more games. He's still getting acclimated, I just haven't been impressed with him so far. However, I just don't think a 30 year old career AHLer is ever gonna be anything at this level. He, like Sceviour, doesn't play a bottom 6 game, and if his skills haven't translated to the NHL level yet, I don't think they ever will.

I think he's played pretty well so far, not flashy, but grinds and ties up his man.

haf

Mar 3, 2008
Seguin's backchecking has been consistent tonight. Really staying with guys all the way to the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad