Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
tomgaglardilarge.0.jpg

l.jpg

empty_plate_flickr_cc_rinux1.jpg

x610-25-e1340552399519.jpg

Brand New Stars

Mean muggin that steak turns into pure joy when his belly his full.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Hello Stars fans, I am just wondering is Seguin playing with Spezza on the top line now or is Spezza still centring the second line? Reason being is I have to put together an 8 man team tonight and I like to have guys that play on the same line.

Thanks and good luck tonight!

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Hello Stars fans, I am just wondering is Seguin playing with Spezza on the top line now or is Spezza still centring the second line? Reason being is I have to put together an 8 man team tonight and I like to have guys that play on the same line.

Benn-Seguin-Spezza will be our top line tonight.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

Spezza centered the top line in the last game and at practice on Monday so I think it's safe to assume that he'll be playing there tonight. If that changes it won't be announced until later.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Looks like Kari is starting. We might actually win this one. Or not if he's still not 100%.

Brand New Stars

This is the most I have ever bought into a tank season. I was almost there with the Rangers this year until the last few weeks when they were trying to screw up the A's chances of making the playoffs.

I truly want the Stars to lose every game now.

Archgoat

Sep 29, 2011
This is the most I have ever bought into a tank season. I was almost there with the Rangers this year until the last few weeks when they were trying to screw up the A's chances of making the playoffs.

I truly want the Stars to lose every game now.

I think you are going to be disappointed then. This year will continue the mediocrity I am certain. Just sit back and enjoy the Seguin.

Ampersand

GF is back in town tonight, so i might not be watching this game.
Either way, i will be scoring more than the Canucks tonight! :yo:

Stars90

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
If I could fast forward and know we'd come in 29th or 30th I'd 100% support a tank. Realistically though, they have too much talent for that and they'll likely end up 9th or 10th. So, I have to keep cheering for the wins and hoping for the best. If they play team D it's a whole other hockey club that can win some games.

That said, it really has to start on this trip and needs to start tonight. If they get 4/6 we might be getting somewhere. 5/6 or 6/6 and suddenly things aren't nearly as bad. Anything less than 4 points though and it's pretty well done. It's not early anymore.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
If I could fast forward and know we'd come in 29th or 30th I'd 100% support a tank. Realistically though, they have too much talent for that and they'll likely end up 9th or 10th. So, I have to keep cheering for the wins and hoping for the best. If they play team D it's a whole other hockey club that can win some games.

That said, it really has to start on this trip and needs to start tonight. If they get 4/6 we might be getting somewhere. 5/6 or 6/6 and suddenly things aren't nearly as bad. Anything less than 4 points though and it's pretty well done. It's not early anymore.

Pretty much all of this.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

Agreed. Lindback is getting a start though so I'll be happy if we get the full 4 points from Kari. Another victory for me would be if Lindback lets in 3 or fewer goals. I want to at least see him making some improvement to justify staying on the roster. I'm not expecting him to win but I want him to suck less especially if Kari is still dealing with his injury and needs to take a game or two off.

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan

Agreed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad