TV: Game of Thrones | Season 8 (Final) | Part X -TV talk ONLY -NO Books, Spoilers, NO LEAKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
7drHiqr.gif

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I finished my re-watch this morning finally.

Tormund telling The Hound that he's going to have giant babies with Brienne so that they conquer the world was still funny. Pretty much anything The Hound does is gold.

Last edited:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
tonight is going to be the shortest episode :laugh:
I truly can not wait to see what happens.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Have to point out the irony that in Chicago right now it’s snowing for the first time in well over a month and it just so happens to be snowing on GoT premier day :scared:

giphy.gif

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I think Bran at some point I this final season will also have something to do with King Aerys insanity. Goes back in time and f***s up his head like he did Hodor. Burn them all.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Which would set Dany off if she found out and would probably want Bran killed for, seeing as her father's insanity basically got her entire family killed.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
the look on melisandres face and the other fire priests when they realise that bran/three eyed raven is the lord of light....

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone else use Crave for GOT? I know you can watch 'live' but how long until you can watch it on demand?

Did you subscribe to Crave + HBO? I think it's 24 hours. If you just subscribed to Crave, then you'll have to wait until the season is over and then some

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
So last few hours discussion, to you guys believe the Wights actually made a dire wolf when marching thru the wall and if so, what do you think that means?

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon
Did you subscribe to Crave + HBO? I think it's 24 hours. If you just subscribed to Crave, then you'll have to wait until the season is over and then some

I do have Crave + HBO. I wanted to watch it legit but I have two kids under 3 so there is no chance I will be able to watch it at 7pm live. 24 hours is a long time. Looks like I'll have to pirate it still to watch it in a reasonable time frame. Dont feel that bad about it when I'm paying for it I guess.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I do have Crave + HBO. I wanted to watch it legit but I have two kids under 3 so there is no chance I will be able to watch it at 7pm live. 24 hours is a long time. Looks like I'll have to pirate it still to watch it in a reasonable time frame. Dont feel that bad about it when I'm paying for it I guess.

No PVR? That's always been a necessity for me since the kids came along.

Without it, I'd probably dig up the old VCR if I had to for a situation like this.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I just want to see a hoard of zombie babies marching and I'll be happy.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
So last few hours discussion, to you guys believe the Wights actually made a dire wolf when marching thru the wall and if so, what do you think that means?

I suppose an argument could be made for it, but I've watched that scene quite a few times and it doesn't clearly look like a direwolf to me

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Expect mostly just table setting tonight. Maybe Sam spills the beans that Jon is boning his Aunt.
Yea I generally expect we'll get an update on what Cersei is up to, Jon and Dany arriving at Winterfell, perhaps Tormund/Beric arriving at Castle Black or Winterfell with word of the breach and ice dragon, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad