TV: Game of Thrones | Season 8 (Final) | Part X -TV talk ONLY -NO Books, Spoilers, NO LEAKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Can we have a GDT thread so we can talk about and those who do not watch can create their own thread

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I think Jamie will die this season but not episode 1. He'll die a hero though.
I have been saying this since like season 4 or 5, but I still think Jaime ends up killing Cersei to prevent her from burning King's Landing down with wild fire.

Can we have a GDT thread so we can talk about and those who do not watch can create their own thread
Pretty sure things are going to work like they always do, the moment the episode starts airing it's fair game to post things about it. If you haven't watched yet stay out of the thread.

Reactions: Tuggy

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I have been saying this since like season 4 or 5, but I still think Jaime ends up killing Cersei to prevent her from burning King's Landing down with wild fire.

Yup, I think she would rather burn Kings Landing to the ground than let Dany (or someone else) take it.

Reactions: Blender

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
As the big twist the Night King kills everyone and ends up on the Iron Throne. :laugh:

Nay. Queen Cersi gets turned becomes the night queen and bosses the night king around. Series end with the night king sitting next to Norm from cheers telling Sam malone to say he is not there when she calls

Reactions: SPV and Jack Straw

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
1 hour to go!!!
54bd979a023a8bfc4cad28b2_tyrion-dance.gif

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
My wife doesn't watch the show, so I gave her a break from the marathon and put on HG TV. Turns out, that the people on this house hunting show have a daughter named Arya. :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad