GDT: Game 9: Sweden Vs Switzerland | 1PM EST 7 PM CET | SWE 5 - 2 SUI

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
? Swiss are just getting outplayed, and none of the goals are on the goalie, just beautiful plays from Söderström, Höglander, and Fagemo.

I don't care. He was part of the reason why we gave up three in game 1. Should have been scratched today.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Haha Dozan how damn tall is that dude a good bit over 2m?
According to google he's 2,06

OnT: I really don't think Sweden is playing very well. Outside of a few shifts. But Switzerland are playing even worse.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Samuel F-D.Gust-Hög
Pasic-Bäck-Berg
Holtz-Henrik-Ray
Öberg-H.Gust-Nässén-Erik

Sandin-Söder
Meh-Lundkvist
Björn-Bro
Norlinder

Alne
Thanks a lot.

is Broberg getting any minutes being on the third pairing? How's he look?

duga

Jan 28, 2010
Zuerich
Impressive 1st by Sweden. Much better than last year. Their skilllevel, quickness and quality in decisionmaking is troubling the Swiss severly.

The Swiss don't play a bad match IMO, they are skating hard and are trying to adapt to the storm the Swedes are causing. The difference in quality between swiss Ds and Fs is clearly noticable. Most good plays are made by the Defenders. Beside Nussbaumer no one wins one-on-one battles offensvely. Moser played a much improved first period. But pretty much all Ds have already shown some quality plays. Aebischer lost a one -on- one battle before the 2-0. But the play was pretty strong, and Aebischer was a bit unlucky. Even Henauer and Pezzullo looked good. Face-offs are a concern though.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Paterlini deserves to get fired for starting Hollenstein again. What a clown show...

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
Höglander is such a treat to watch. Hard worker, creative, great hands. His size will be a problem in NHL, but easy guy to root for.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
*I don't care* obviusly you care and who would you put in the net instead? Swiss goali have been okay so far.

We have three very good goalies. Hollenstein played poorly in game 1...why should he get a 2nd chance? Horrible idea...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad