GDT: Game 9: Sweden Vs Switzerland | 1PM EST 7 PM CET | SWE 5 - 2 SUI

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Raymond again. He's easily better than Holtz, so much more dynamic.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Differnt types of players, Holtz has seemed more restrained these 2 games though, feels like he's back to his play at the start of the season.
Yeah, maybe he's been better than I expected in Djurgården this season, so I mean for this type of tournament Raymond is the guy I'd want. The very essence of his game is changing the pace and taking charge Holtz isn't there yet, but you can see the IQ. Which was very evident in Djurgården this season at times. So Holtz could very well end up being better in the long run.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Oh the ever so brilliant, stout two way defenseman, the reliable captain taking a penalty resulting in a goal in the dying seconds of the 2nd period. I imagine the boys will gather round Ginning like this after his Gaffe.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I see Raymond as more dynamic, but Holtz is a guy who quickly can adjust to any level. He will play in NHL for sure, right away, has also a high upside. Raymond is smaller, and is a bit more of a wildcard. If Raymond takes those EP40 kind of steps, he will be one of the best wingers in NHL.

aphyro

För evigt trogen AIK
May 16, 2013
Sundsvall
Dont put the stick between the guys legs... 9 times out of 10 you will get a penaltie. Stupid play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->