GDT: Game 9: Sweden Vs Switzerland | 1PM EST 7 PM CET | SWE 5 - 2 SUI

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
No way we're weaker. We're much better. Much deeper and much more experienced. 13 returning players from last year I guess, many on the roster are established pro players. No superstar but a very deep roster with 3 excellent goalies, 3 elite defenders and 4 dangerous forward lines all able to generate offense. The only weakness is depth on defense but with Berni, Gross and Moser all logging big minutes and Aebischer hopefully playing well we should be fine.
Swiss wont have a chance this year. Lightning does not strike twice.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Swiss wont have a chance this year. Lightning does not strike twice.

Roy Sullivan - Wikipedia

Between 1942 and 1977, Sullivan was hit by lightning on seven different occasions and survived all of them. For this reason, he gained a nickname "Human Lightning Conductor" and "Human Lightning Rod". Sullivan is recognized by Guinness World Records as the person struck by lightning more recorded times than any other human being

All kidding aside, HOLY SHIT. STAY INDOORS ROY.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
You never know how good the Swiss are before you see them play. They have caused a lot of trouble for us in the past, even with "weaker" rosters.

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
From what I've seen from both teams I don't see any surprises happening today if they play the way they played in previous games.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Why do i get the feeling of Albelin enyoy being a landsförrädare?

And that would be the second time i’m on the toilet while we score lol.

Reactions: AB13

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Can't watch due to a family reunion...so who messed up? And why the hell is Hollenstein back in goal after playing this poorly in game 1? Jesus Christ...:mad:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Can't watch due to a family reunion...so who messed up? And why the hell is Hollenstein back in goal after playing this poorly in game 1? Jesus Christ...:mad:
? Swiss are just getting outplayed, and none of the goals are on the goalie, just beautiful plays from Söderström, Höglander, and Fagemo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad