Post-Game Talk: Game 9: Penalty Killing Me Softly | Blackhawks vs. Kings | 10/30/16 6:00 CT (CSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
SHUT OUT!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I asked for this type of game in a different thread and the Hawks provided. By all accounts this was the best game they've played so far. 60 minute effort, perfect PK, solid PP, Toews had 2 points, and Crawford with the SO!

WOOH!

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I know they have to select them based on points and goals otherwise the crowd will be upset or confused, but I thought Anisimov was the best forward tonight and deserved a star nod.

Ah well. Good problems to have, too many great performances.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Nice stick on stick to force the King wide by Seabrook there. He's clearly a step faster than last year.

I am interested to hear Zac's thoughts on Seabs this year so far? It is night and day for me.

Hammer missed two glorious chances to jump into the slot but instead he turned away. Tootoo was looking at him twice. I just wish he would take a few chances so you for the point to respect the possibility of the play.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I have no qualms about Hossa or CC getting one each of the 3 stars selection. ..but Toews.?Hardly was great out there...more poir efforts than good. .They give a star when you hit a piston open net and get lucky for assist ensuing for Hossa tap in as the puck bounces off post and ref right to Hossa?You get a star fir missing a goal for yourself to an open net with no goalie?Yhat isbincompetence. .and luck for tge ensuing assist..You get a star for notching the first part of a 4 minute PP with a lost faceoff and 2 list puck battles all leading to 3 clears for the Kings when he was on for shifts in that 4 minute PP? COME ON. .we will take the 1 g and 1 assist night but hardly from anything great as to work he did out there...hi.snpoir efforts cost us more chances no attack opportunities and almost cost us with a stupid lazy dumb hooking penalty for no reason against a guy without then puck in our zone.He gets shove off pucks too easily.. I do not see enough jump or want to go get pucks. .to strip pucks..he is not skating fast enough. .No way he deserved a star..Anisimov was terrific boutique there tonight ..our best centre by far ..a beast to try to get pucks from...worked hard and went after pucks..There us no justice when one of our best players o the night scores a goal but does so many other things out there well but our #19 gets a bit of luck on his shot that went in and more luck on a miss of an open net that the rebound off the post hits the refs and right to Hossa for the tap in..

Anisimov worked hard all game..So did Hossa..but Not Toews
.he just got a bit lucky but to me failed in a lit of bother key areas.

But I guess they gotta build up. His confidence or get him.more inspired..so they gave Johnny a star ...still not seeing $10.5 million from him.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I have no qualms about Hossa or CC getting one each of the 3 stars selection. ..but Toews.?Hardly was great out there...more poir efforts than good. .They give a star when you hit a piston open net and get lucky for assist ensuing for Hossa tap in as the puck bounces off post and ref right to Hossa?You get a star fir missing a goal for yourself to an open net with no goalie?Yhat isbincompetence. .and luck for tge ensuing assist..You get a star for notching the first part of a 4 minute PP with a lost faceoff and 2 list puck battles all leading to 3 clears for the Kings when he was on for shifts in that 4 minute PP? COME ON. .we will take the 1 g and 1 assist night but hardly from anything great as to work he did out there...hi.snpoir efforts cost us more chances no attack opportunities and almost cost us with a stupid lazy dumb hooking penalty for no reason against a guy without then puck in our zone.He gets shove off pucks too easily.. I do not see enough jump or want to go get pucks. .to strip pucks..he is not skating fast enough. .No way he deserved a star..Anisimov was terrific boutique there tonight ..our best centre by far ..a beast to try to get pucks from...worked hard and went after pucks..There us no justice when one of our best players o the night scores a goal but does so many other things out there well but our #19 gets a bit of luck on his shot that went in and more luck on a miss of an open net that the rebound off the post hits the refs and right to Hossa for the tap in..

Anisimov worked hard all game..So did Hossa..but Not Toews
.he just got a bit lucky but to me failed in a lit of bother key areas.

But I guess they gotta build up. His confidence or get him.more inspired..so they gave Johnny a star ...still not seeing $10.5 million from him.

Did you even watch the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad