Post-Game Talk: Game 9: Penalty Killing Me Softly | Blackhawks vs. Kings | 10/30/16 6:00 CT (CSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Toews line is having a rough time against Kopitar 5v5.

On the plus side, it's freed up the Anisimov line to deal some damage.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Jamal Mayers' smile is pretty Halloween-lite.

Can't stop laughing.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Anisimov has been exceptional 8n this game apart from his goal...Tracking loosen pucks. ..Maki g plays to generate attacks...Skating fast and hard to check off the puck. .
In contrast Toews scores his first goal his 9th fame and apart from that is Still grossly ineffective

Remember the 4 minute PP we had in the first period? WELL Toews was tge cause of 3 loss of possesion. .Lost a faceoff in their zone...they clear..Lost 2 board battles..one behind the net and one on the right boards (to the left of Budaij)...credit to Hossa winning puck races and puck batter and generating g chances...Boos to Toews who us slow to loose pucks ..not Getti g there to keep plays in or get not out..and worst of a.ll Again...lost puck battles way too much and causing us problems in both zones both stifling attacks and being lazy wand dumb ...I. that horrible no reason penalty he takes in our zone latency tge 2nd..because genus too lazy to hustle and just coasts to use a lazy hook ...for no reason...guy did not even have tge. Puck! Stupid and lazy. .hurting his team and too easilynknoeckednoff pucksnornlising puck battles.Please do not give him one of the 3 stars ofof we won..just because he scores a goal which was not a great shot but either deflected off a King or went through the screen provided by Panik.

NOW I also do not want to only criticize Toews and his problems. .But Keith...the NHL needs a new stat...call it the DK ..for Diddly Krap...you measure it by adding missed shots (does not hit the net target but goes wide) + shot attempts blocked...Keith mustnlead then league by miles in this new DK stat..in fact he has to be on Hall of Shame epic level in the DK stat.

So these are 2m huge issue
.Toews inefficiency in making plays off puck battles or w.hennhe even has control and then the nope nets check him. Off the puck ...and Keith's horrible inefficiency in either having his shot attempts blocked or not being able to get through on target when not blocked.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yes..Schmaltz has displayed good jump and speed tonight. .I credit good effort like that..

Meanwhile a shift or 2 before when Toews was on ..what a horrible cross-country pass to nobody he made...way off the target. ..cost us a good chance for an attack into their zone..

Toews is still not playing well at all.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Not quiet ,, I have been in here

He still isn't a top 6 C

Rozy has been fine

Your hate for him is laughable at this point

giphy.gif

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Explain what about Rozy has been bad these past few games?

Inability to complete an outlet pass.

Multiple turnovers per game

Multiple failed clears per game

Constantly beat wide entering the Blackhawks zone (when he managed to be back in position in time... usually he can be seen chasing)

I could go on...

EDIT: Missed one. Multiple fails to hold the Ozone per game.

Last edited:

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Nice stick on stick to force the King wide by Seabrook there. He's clearly a step faster than last year.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Campbell had to add some excitement to the game where not a lot of quality shots were on crawford

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Bad bounce leads to a great Kings chance and flurry, now they take a penalty in our zone...nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad