Post-Game Talk: Game 9: Penalty Killing Me Softly | Blackhawks vs. Kings | 10/30/16 6:00 CT (CSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

THis is my second GDT of the season. WOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOO!

650x366

vs.
gci4k5voz2d4qflnvpre.jpg

So this will be a fun game to watch, HFWhiteSox fans.

In other news... it's almost Halloween!

Maybe if somebody spent a little more time bag skating instead of in the make-up chair... *rabble rabble*

Oh that is neat. Hey remember when this happened?

06a35afeb740a54c4b4b5676677eee5b.jpg

----------------------------

PROJECTED LINEUPS FROM DAILYFACEOFF.COM (which are wrong because Hinostroza will play somewhere)

:hawks

Panik - Toews - Kane
Panarin - Anisimov - Hossa
Motte - Schmaltz - Hartman
Rasmussen - Kruger - Tootoo

Keith - Campbell
Kempny - Seabrook
Hjalmarsson - Roszival

Crawford

:kings

King - Kopitar - Toffoli
Pearson - Carter - Setoguchi
Andreoff - Dowd - Brown
Clifford - Shore - Lewis

McNabb - Doughty
Muzzin - Martinez
Forbort - Gilbert

Jack Campbell (??? Because Budaj played on Sat. night)

----------------------------

LET'S GO HAWKS!

blackhawks-kid-slaps-other-blackhawks-kid-hockey-fans-hockey-fan-gif.gif

Last edited:

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Well-disguised GDT. I like it. It's costume is that of a Devils/Blackhawks GDT.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Well-disguised GDT. I like it. It's costume is that of a Devils/Blackhawks GDT.

I like this theory and not that it was just a Saturday night posting mistake by me where I borrowed stuff from a previous GDT but forgot to fix everything I copied over.

:laugh:

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Hopefully, our guys weren't out too late on a Saturday night with the Cubs playing / Halloween. The Kings had no time to do a thing losing to St. Louis last night. You guys might laugh, but it's really an issue. So many visiting teams crash and burn in New York on Sunday because of it.

emeyezee

Jul 1, 2015
I just saw a fun fact on Twitter: Hossa has now played more games as a Blackhawk than any other team

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Desjardins back on ice in this morning's practice. I think the bottom 6 has been respectable in his absence but it's getting crowded. Hopefully Hino will be sent down soon to let him play some hockey.

Just in:

Blackhawks Talk ‏@CSNBlackhawks 5m5 minutes ago
Vinnie Hinostroza draws back into Blackhawks lineup against Kings - http://ift.tt/2f2ybo4 #HawksTalk

Interesting but I would tend to play more grinders against Kings, not less.

Last edited:

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Desjardins back on ice in this morning's practice. I think the bottom 6 has been respectable in his absence but it's getting crowded. Hopefully Hino will be sent down soon to let him play some hockey.

Just in:

Blackhawks Talk ‏@CSNBlackhawks 5m5 minutes ago
Vinnie Hinostroza draws back into Blackhawks lineup against Kings - http://ift.tt/2f2ybo4 #HawksTalk

Interesting but I would tend to play more grinders against Kings, not less.

I would opt to put as much speed as possible into the lineup against the Kings, not more grinders.

I just saw a fun fact on Twitter: Hossa has now played more games as a Blackhawk than any other team

Yeah, he just passed his mark with the Senators last week.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I would opt to put as much speed as possible into the lineup against the Kings, not more grinders.

Yeah, as long as Hino plays with his head up he should be okay and maybe he can take advantage of his speed. I reckon he gets sent down when Desi returns unless he has a big turnaround in his effectiveness.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
For you non-Cubs fans, I noticed earlier today that stubhub had tickets as low as $24.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
I dont think Ive stayed conscious through a single baseball game in my life. For various reasons.

Rugbyplayer*

Mar 9, 2016
Today I have had a rough and unpleasant day as a result from last night's heavy drinking. I was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with alchoholic gastritis. I hope the Hawks win will soothe my pain a little bit. Let's go Hawks!

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Today I have had a rough and unpleasant day as a result from last night's heavy drinking. I was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with alchoholic gastritis. I hope the Hawks win will soothe my pain a little bit. Let's go Hawks!

That's ugly. Gotta know when to stop.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Kings remain dominant in possession, but their PDO is in the toilet so it should even out.

Compared to previous encounters between these two teams, tonight is going to look like a tickle-fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad