GDT: GAME 82 4/11 7:30 PM: BRUINS @ Tampa Bay - THE LAST HURRAH : NESN, NBCSN, SN1 , 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaneksniper26

Mar 24, 2015
Sabres fan!

Sabres fan coming in peace! Now we obviously Don't like the bruins but lucky for you guys, the arena is going to be in a frenzy tonight. Ticket prices were through the roof for this game soon as we clinched 30th and pitt lost last night. Hottest ticket in town, the city is dying to go to the arena and cheer for our team to win! We would much rather win and knock Pittsburgh out then worry about the bruins so, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see our boys play spoiler tonight.

Chance at redemption for when Crosby beat us in a shootout at the winter classic, we want to knock them out of the playoffs!

Go Sabres
Go Bruins

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
TB has the best home record in the league with 31-8-1.

Buffalo has 15 ROW all year. At least they have been kind of good in the shoutout going 8-5.

We need a miracle tonight. Let's see what happens...

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
It's probably the last game they're going to play of the season and definitely the last game they play together as a team.

No excuse for anything less than leaving everything you've got on the ice. Whether or not there's still a playoff spot left. Doesn't matter.

Very interested to see who plays the game with emotion and who's moping.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
TB has the best home record in the league with 31-8-1.

Buffalo has 15 ROW all year. At least they have been kind of good in the shoutout going 8-5.

We need a miracle tonight. Let's see what happens...

Buffalo has literally no reason to win this game; it's not in any way in the best interest of the team. Not. In. Any. Way.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
LOL. Should have just said no comment.

Close should have said no comment too.

"I think it’s great that we have that opportunity,†coach Claude Julien said. “When we controlled our own destiny, it was great. Now we don’t. But what we can control is our game [Saturday] to give ourselves a chance and I guess at this point, you couldn’t ask for better.â€

You couldn't ask for better?????

C'mon Clode!......wake up!

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Sabres fan coming in peace! Now we obviously Don't like the bruins but lucky for you guys, the arena is going to be in a frenzy tonight. Ticket prices were through the roof for this game soon as we clinched 30th and pitt lost last night. Hottest ticket in town, the city is dying to go to the arena and cheer for our team to win! We would much rather win and knock Pittsburgh out then worry about the bruins so, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see our boys play spoiler tonight.

Chance at redemption for when Crosby beat us in a shootout at the winter classic, we want to knock them out of the playoffs!

Go Sabres
Go Bruins

But I thought everyone liked the Bruins?

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
The Bruins need a god damned miracle tonight. The odds are completely against them.

A last second loss off of a Reilly Smith or Gregory Campbell turnover sounds like a fitting way to end the season though, doesn't it?

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
The best case scenario. Buffalo beats Penguins in OT and Bruins win in reg or OT to clinch.

That was the best case. The worst case and most "Bruin" what to do it. Would be for Pittsburgh to lose and Boston to lose the game 3-0.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am so praying for a miracle tonight. This is so tough, after so many years of them making the playoffs, to possibly not make it in this year. I don't want this merry go round to end, it's been too much fun playing every year! :cry:

We have been so spoiled since Julien took over as the coach, making the playoffs every year since he's been here. It has disheartened me to still see people wanting him fired, no matter how many rounds we've made each year, even winning the Cup. I dare ask, what other coach out there will give you this much in a team over the years?

sure, there have been some moves of his I wasn't fond of, but honestly, he gave this fan another Cup, and we were oh so close to another one. Get rid of him for one bad year? Nah.

Would if we win tonight.............would if we get in. Do we still give up on this team?

It is so very nice to see you posting:)

The B's need LOTS of positive energy.

For anyone going tonight please cheer loud for our boys and have a blast.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Knowing this pathetic team, Buffalo will destroy Pittsburgh and we will shiyat all over the silver platter.

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
I must suck as a fan, because I just can't get up for this. The effort of their last 2 outings has sucked what little enthusiasm I had left for this season.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The best case scenario. Buffalo beats Penguins in OT and Bruins win in reg or OT to clinch.

That was the best case. The worst case and most "Bruin" what to do it. Would be for Pittsburgh to lose and Boston to lose the game 3-0.

The most Bruin way possible would be a shootout loss.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bs usually play against TB well. Hoping that trend continues and we get a lot of help from Buffalo.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

no, the best case scenario is the B`s win in regulation as do the Sabres

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Here's a quote from the habs board on which team they want to play in the first round.

"Boston is done. They are a soft and un-interested team. No point beating them. It would be like beating a 7 year old kid at the arcade and bragging about it after. Most of their fans already gave up anyway".

It made me laugh, but is somewhat true.:laugh:

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Here's a quote from the habs board on which team they want to play in the first round.

"Boston is done. They are a soft and un-interested team. No point beating them. It would be like beating a 7 year old kid at the arcade and bragging about it after. Most of their fans already gave up anyway".

It made me laugh, but is somewhat true.:laugh:

This is the most frustrating thing though. They've been talking about Boston like this for months.

BmxHockey

Jan 4, 2012
San Diego
Pens fan not coming in peace. Listen here, the Pens are going to get swept first round, we have no heart or identity with this new coach. No Letang and a hopeless core of defensemen. There is no point of the Pens to represent the last spot in the SCP. You guys at least have a decent core of guys when the cup was won. You guys have the upper hand vs Pens, wishing you guys a frickin' win in TB and the Pens just do the usual song and dance that I've endured for months tonight-choke.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Pens fan not coming in peace. Listen here, the Pens are going to get swept first round, we have no heart or identity with this new coach. No Letang and a hopeless core of defensemen. There is no point of the Pens to represent the last spot in the SCP. You guys at least have a decent core of guys when the cup was won. You guys have the upper hand vs Pens, wishing you guys frickin' win in TB and the Pens just do the usual song and dance that I've endured for months tonight-choke.

We more or less have the same view of our team. Bergeron is the only player on the team that doesn't get ripped on repeatedly (well, Pastrnak doesn't, but he's still unproven). Either way, I'd still like to see playoff hockey, even if the Bruins get swept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad