GDT: GAME 82 4/11 7:30 PM: BRUINS @ Tampa Bay - THE LAST HURRAH : NESN, NBCSN, SN1 , 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
A Bruins win vs. Tampa would be a miracle and a Buffalo win vs. Pittsburgh would be a miracle. What do you call it when you need both of those things to happen?

Miracles can happen but can they happen twice on the same day?

Bruins have played like crap much of the season-my hope for tonight is that Claude goes to win big or lose big. There's no reason to be cautious or safe. Either the Bruins win or they hope for the lottery.

So play the kids.
Let them make mistakes.
Let them get creative.
Get the defense going.
Let Krug do his thing.
And please, please, please don't play Gregory Camlbell more than 10 minutes.

Oh and stay out of the box. Speaking of the box anyone have the link to who is officiating tonight's game?

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I wouldn't count Buffalo out. They've got one of McEichel, and playing spoiler and knocking a team out of the playoffs would give their kids a lot to be proud of going into next season. You know they want to win. Pittsburgh isn't the greatest under pressure. They've been REALLY bad lately.

We gotta do our part, though. Have to win this. Just like the last three... If they come out with the effort they've shown the past week then I want a clean house. They've played like they don't want to make the playoffs.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I wouldn't count Buffalo out. They've got one of McEichel, and playing spoiler and knocking a team out of the playoffs would give their kids a lot to be proud of going into next season. You know they want to win. Pittsburgh isn't the greatest under pressure. They've been REALLY bad lately.

We gotta do our part, though. Have to win this. Just like the last three... If they come out with the effort they've shown the past week then I want a clean house. They've played like they don't want to make the playoffs.

I think Buffalo has players playing for roster spots next season too. They have nothing to lose by winning but it's the Bruins half of the equation I'm less confident in.

My hope is that the Pens have an utterly lackluster showing and play an undisciplined game and the Sabres get the win.

Then I hope the Bruins win in Tampa but I picture another night of hard headed Julien rolling his stone handed 4th line for 15/16 minutes while Pasta and Spooner ride the pine and get about 8 minutes.

When you are in a win or go home game-you have to take some risks and one of those risks he needs to take is letting Looch and the kids off the leash ad letting them make mistakes. If they give up 5 goals and the Bruins lose-so he it. This season wasn't won or lost on this one game even if this game means something. There are about 15 losses in the column that could have or should have been wins too-many of them when the kids were still down in Providence.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Stranger things have happened...As long as there is a chance, I remain hopeful.

GO BRUINS!

One way or another this horrible regular season will be over tonight.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
I just really really want 2 more weeks of hockey.

I'm on the islanders fully if the Bruins can't get In.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I know Z is fluent in English but I don't think he meant this they way it came out.

“I think we are all excited to be in this position,†Zdeno Chara said. “I know it sounds maybe not as obvious, but it’s such an important game and these are the games and times you will always remember. You’re playing for so much that these are the games that you want to enjoy and want to make sure that you do whatever you can and leave everything out there.â€

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...mI/story.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed

ytownhockey10

tornado of souls
Mar 8, 2010
in the salt
regardless of the outcome... i just want to see this team play as though they give a ****. lucic NEEDS to be clutch again. tampa's D has size more than anything and he needs to get off the ****ing rails and get this team a win.

let's go boys.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I knew this season was going to be tough but this, sad to think this may be the last bruins game for a loong time.

But Let's do this B's!! Go all in and fight.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
At Amalie arena ... this should be interesting. Lots of Bruins fans here. Hopefully the Bruins show up tonight.

Vdub

Live Free or Die
Dec 21, 2013
I am so praying for a miracle tonight. This is so tough, after so many years of them making the playoffs, to possibly not make it in this year. I don't want this merry go round to end, it's been too much fun playing every year! :cry:

We have been so spoiled since Julien took over as the coach, making the playoffs every year since he's been here. It has disheartened me to still see people wanting him fired, no matter how many rounds we've made each year, even winning the Cup. I dare ask, what other coach out there will give you this much in a team over the years?

sure, there have been some moves of his I wasn't fond of, but honestly, he gave this fan another Cup, and we were oh so close to another one. Get rid of him for one bad year? Nah.

Would if we win tonight.............would if we get in. Do we still give up on this team?

Based on the team's season,perhaps they have grown tired of Claude. Other teams have figured out Claude
It does happen in sports.

Change is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad